HG/HP WW sign ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Harry Potter vs. Hunger Games vs. Don't know/care

• The Boy Who Lived

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • The Odds are Never in Our Favor

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Don't know/care

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
More like MJ was. :)

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Ahnd Lhoopeen.
Screen Shot 2016-05-02 at 9.51.33 PM.png

Members don't see this ad.

@Teepster87 did you tell anyone your plan to track WZ or Cyndia or whoever you tracked that night? Because it doesn't sound like she was a convert as an alpha wolf... If they knew you were doing that they may have set it up to fool you.

I think we still have a convert to deal with.

Members don't see this ad :)
oh or teep was lying and needs lynching
It seems pretty extreme to lynch and put so much attention on a fellow wolf when there was no mention before he said something. As weird as some of the wolves have been playing, I don't see it here.

Reactions: 1 user
@Teepster87 did you tell anyone your plan to track WZ or Cyndia or whoever you tracked that night? Because it doesn't sound like she was a convert as an alpha wolf... If they knew you were doing that they may have set it up to fool you.

The day previous, I don't remember if 5 or 6, village-trilt told me she was suspicious of both Cyndia and WTF in our house. I didn't tell her that I was going to look into either one.
I did tell Lupin I was looking into WZ, but the way I went after her yesterday I thought it would be an obvious move

Sorry to double reply, but on my lunch break and have a bit more time to respond.
I went back and reread my results from N6, and I was correct in saying that cyndia was going after WZ. Now that WZ is confirmed an original, I have no idea how I got that result.
Ive got no idea what sorts of abilities she had as a wolf, or whoever the convert is, but I'm wondering if they choose not to kill last night in order to shield her from tracking or something. I don't know if that a common thing, but in the infiltrated game caiter could choose to skip killing and protect a few times in the game

How does one tame a dragon? Even harder to kill one. The Swedish Short-Snout is a dragon that likes to blast its foes with flame. All it takes is a bit of ingenuity to reflect those fiery blasts and mount your own attack.

SwedishShort-SnoutDragon04.jpg

So it is that the students believe this dragon was killed. Other than his death nothing is odd about the body - nobody has stolen any scales to use in potions.

Dead is @Teepster87 , Swedish Short-Snout, and tracker.

10 players remain.

Gryffindor

1. hedgiehog - Centaur
2. @LetItSnow
3. @Lupin21
4. DVMDream - Puffskein
5. @Flim Flam Man
6. @heyyimhayley
7. Devastating- Peruvian Vipertooth
8. Kam325 - Veela
9. @kcoughli
27. thedrjojo - Boggart
21. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
25. StartingoverVet - Grindylow
20. @Filly Bay
31. Teepster87 - Swedish Shortsnout
30. @morninqlory
23. @guisantes

Ravenclaw
10. PrincessButterCup - Sphinx
11. alohacat319 - Dementor
12. SummerTheLynx - Niffler
13. @Mad Jack
14. WildZoo - Newt Scamander
15. orca2011 - Werewolf
16. katashark - Thestral

17. Gwenevre - Giant Squid
18. finnickthedog - Imp
35. 98cats - Granian

Slytherin - CLOSED
19. BrownSwissCows - Hungarian Horntail
22. Jamr0ckin - Golden Snidget
24. hazelmoo - Doxy

26. lhmhtd- Moke

Hufflepuff - CLOSED
28. Cyndia - Chameleon Ghoul
29. Jilary - Flesh-Eating Slug/Flobberworm
32. genny - Hagrid

33. Zensing - Bowtruckle
34. WhtsThFrequency - Basilisk
36. Trilt - Wrackspurt former villager

Deadline 9 pm

Members don't see this ad :)
No! :(

Reactions: 1 user
Seriously you guys? We had three wolves when we finally got WTF. N9 she was blocked and there were 2 kills. WZ and someone else. I was tracked N8 and seen doing nothing. Day 10 I was a rather decent help in going after WTF. You guys need to look outside just the one thing about me being blocked. I can't tell you why there wasn't a kill the other night, but as I told LIS why I had quelled any feels I had on him, I feel I also belong to the category of exemption when the mods wrote

So many of their numbers down, including what may have been their oldest and wisest member.

From Day 11. (and yes, I am older than WTF, wiser I couldn't say, but older for sure.)

Seriously you guys? We had three wolves when we finally got WTF. N9 she was blocked and there were 2 kills. WZ and someone else. I was tracked N8 and seen doing nothing. Day 10 I was a rather decent help in going after WTF. You guys need to look outside just the one thing about me being blocked. I can't tell you why there wasn't a kill the other night, but as I told LIS why I had quelled any feels I had on him, I feel I also belong to the category of exemption when the mods wrote

So many of their numbers down, including what may have been their oldest and wisest member.

From Day 11. (and yes, I am older than WTF, wiser I couldn't say, but older for sure.)
This reminds me off WTF's defense honestly. I think being blocked on a no kill night is just stronger evidence than a potential write up. Which even says "may have been". By your own admission your ability isn't the greatest and the evidence available is strongest against you right now, its our best option

This reminds me off WTF's defense honestly. I think being blocked on a no kill night is just stronger evidence than a potential write up. Which even says "may have been". By your own admission your ability isn't the greatest and the evidence available is strongest against you right now, its our best option
That is bull. This defense is nothing like WTF. And my ability is actually incredibly useful. I never said it wasn't the greatest. You are putting words in my mouth that I didn't say. You guys want my description? Here. Now you decide if the wolves would think it is pretty useful to get me lynched so they don't have to kill me.

A majestic pure beast, the Unicorn can give a person/creature a long-lasting life. But, at a terrible cost. If killed, your killer’s role will be stripped from them and they will become a completely vanilla character.

So just when are you proposing I got converted? I have given evidence that takes me a hell of a lot further than most of you guys.

:/

Lynch Lupin

Heading to work will try to check in before close and waffle if the need arises

This is so wrong. You wanna know what else points to this being a set-up? No way I would have left the blocker alive last night. Especially after vouching so hard for Teep. FFM knows better than to ever trust me and I would have had a likely easier time earning Teep's trust not to track me tonight rather than convince FFM not to block me. There isn't anything else I can find to convince anyone. Everyone keeps saying I am an excellent conversion choice. What about all the other people that are hard to kill? What is that, like everyone else who is left? KC even regenerates.

Official Lynch Tally
Lupin 3
- Kcough, MJ, hayley
MQ 1 - BBC

4/10 votes cast
in the most lackluster lynch yet...

Need I remind you gunners that 40% is failing? ;)

Official Lynch Tally
Lupin 3
- Kcough, MJ, hayley
MQ 1 - BBC
hayley 1 - Lupes

5/10 votes cast

Need I remind you gunners that 50% is failing? ;)

I don't think it's lupin. There are a bunch of people I don't know much about. Need more time to think...

Back to workity work work

Not feeling the lupin lynch at all.

Lynch hayley for now

Official Lynch Tally
Lupin 3
- Kcough, MJ, hayley
MQ 1 - BBC
hayley 3 - Lupes, MQ, guis

7/10 votes cast

Need I remind you gunners that 70% is a C???? ;)

Lynch cyndia

My only really useful result was the one on aloha, so, no longer useful. And my results aren't consistently tracking, to be clear. It seems to be random investigation data, I don't get to choose what I get and I have a chance of failure. Got MJ's role name, ability on LIS, affiliation on STL, failed with Kam, and partial tracking on aloha (saw that she was stealing an identity, didn't see her target).

@morninqlory

Official Lynch Tally
Lupin 3
- Kcough, MJ, hayley
hayley 3 - Lupes, guis, BBC
MJ 1 - MQ

7/10 votes cast

Need I remind you gunners that 70% is a C???? ;)

That is bull. This defense is nothing like WTF. And my ability is actually incredibly useful. I never said it wasn't the greatest. You are putting words in my mouth that I didn't say. You guys want my description? Here. Now you decide if the wolves would think it is pretty useful to get me lynched so they don't have to kill me.

So just when are you proposing I got converted? I have given evidence that takes me a hell of a lot further than most of you guys.

What evidence? The write up about the oldest wisest wolf being dead? Not enough evidence compared to the straight up fact that you were blocked on a no kill night. It may have been a set up, or it may just be what looks like, that a wolf was blocked that night. Either way I don't think its the wrong choice to lynch you and find out. Sorry if you are a villager, I've been there, but the strongest evidence I have points to you.

And this is where I got that you "admitted" your ability wasn't that great, maybe I assumed too much but to me, "essentially vanilla" = not that great

Highya!! Just felt like starting a convo cuz that wut I do. I am as close to vanilla as it gets, so I am free to chat and take risks. I am a Unicorn. A very special snowflake unicorn. :heckyeah:

What evidence? The write up about the oldest wisest wolf being dead? Not enough evidence compared to the straight up fact that you were blocked on a no kill night. It may have been a set up, or it may just be what looks like, that a wolf was blocked that night. Either way I don't think its the wrong choice to lynch you and find out. Sorry if you are a villager, I've been there, but the strongest evidence I have points to you.

And this is where I got that you "admitted" your ability wasn't that great, maybe I assumed too much but to me, "essentially vanilla" = not that great
You didn't answer the question of when you think it is that I was converted. The WTF lynch was huge. Also, you guys almost didn't get WZ yesterday and you even said Teep was an excellent lynch target after that. :bored:

The quote of me claiming a useless ability was from opening a conversation with you D1. So while I now at least see why you may have once thought I would be a fine villager to get rid of to test if me being blocked means I was a wolf, that is no longer the case.

You didn't answer the question of when you think it is that I was converted. The WTF lynch was huge. Also, you guys almost didn't get WZ yesterday and you even said Teep was an excellent lynch target after that. :bored:

The quote of me claiming a useless ability was from opening a conversation with you D1. So while I now at least see why you may have once thought I would be a fine villager to get rid of to test if me being blocked means I was a wolf, that is no longer the case.
I'm at my externship right now so I don't really have the option of re-reading the posts of how WTF ended up being lynched but even strong villager play isn't as solid as being blocked on a no kill night. You might be a villager, I by no means am positive about this, but I still think the straight up evidence is strongest against you. And, no offense, but now that your ability is known its essentially nullified since now they won't target you. So, still an okay villager to sacrifice. Not to mention the remaining wolf likely has a once-villager ability. Sorry, again, if you are a villager. I literally know nothing about guis or BBC or MQ but you're the only one with an actual reason to lynch...

I'm at my externship right now so I don't really have the option of re-reading the posts of how WTF ended up being lynched but even strong villager play isn't as solid as being blocked on a no kill night. You might be a villager, I by no means am positive about this, but I still think the straight up evidence is strongest against you. And, no offense, but now that your ability is known its essentially nullified since now they won't target you. So, still an okay villager to sacrifice. Not to mention the remaining wolf likely has a once-villager ability. Sorry, again, if you are a villager. I literally know nothing about guis or BBC or MQ but you're the only one with an actual reason to lynch...
Kam already seered me early in the game. You KNOW that. why do you think I haven't been touched? This is why I am saying this is really frustrating me badly now because basically the only way for wolves to win is to get rid of the players that are problems for them. I have been a big problem because I would be a pain if they killed me and I have good instincts to who to trust and keep communication lines going behind the scenes. This is a bad lynch if you lynch me.

Kam already seered me early in the game. You KNOW that. why do you think I haven't been touched? This is why I am saying this is really frustrating me badly now because basically the only way for wolves to win is to get rid of the players that are problems for them. I have been a big problem because I would be a pain if they killed me and I have good instincts to who to trust and keep communication lines going behind the scenes. This is a bad lynch if you lynch me.
Okay I forgot that Kam had looked into you N3. Which means the wolves have theoretically known your ability since N3... making you either a nuisance for them to get rid of and a good one to set up for lynch or a good conversion target since then they wouldn't have to worry about taking you out.

You've managed to make me feel conflicted about this. Well done. I'm still sticking with it though. I'm stubborn like that.

Okay I forgot that Kam had looked into you N3. Which means the wolves have theoretically known your ability since N3... making you either a nuisance for them to get rid of and a good one to set up for lynch or a good conversion target since then they wouldn't have to worry about taking you out.

You've managed to make me feel conflicted about this. Well done. I'm still sticking with it though. I'm stubborn like that.
I don't remember what night it was, I just know it was early. I want the night you think I was converted. It just doesn't add up that I am the convert. The two kill N9 while WTF was blocked points hard core to the conversion having happened before then. No way I would continue taking down my fellow wolves for no reason. It doesn't make sense.

@kcoughli do you remember what kam's results on lupin were? I looked for it earlier in the thread but I couldn't find it. How do you know she seered lupin on N3? I can't find it anywhere :(

How many original wolf pelts are hanging on the mantle? 4?

So we are thinking 1 original , 1 convert?