HG/HP WW sign ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Harry Potter vs. Hunger Games vs. Don't know/care

• The Boy Who Lived

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • The Odds are Never in Our Favor

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Don't know/care

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
Members don't see this ad :)
Okay so I just reread most of everything from the day WTF was lynched on (skimmed some, may have missed things) but this is what stood out to me and my thoughts on things:

1. WZ and Lupin were the ones who brought the conversation back to WTF, after WTF left (guis brought it up too). WZ was the first to switch to WTF... so since they were both wolves, changing the bandwagon to WTF was a strange move, maybe engineered to buy credibility? Not sure what to think about that
2. Lupin tallied (which allowed us to push back the deadline) but never actually switched her vote from hmoo to WTF
3. No actual ability for WZ was given, just that she was an alpha wolf. Is there a common definition of alpha wolf that makes her unseerable/untrackable? Because if Teep actually was blocked, 2nd blocker?
4. Lupin was advocating to lynch WZ big time but that was when it was between her and WZ
5. Lupin was the only one (that I know of) who knew Teep was going to look into WZ the night he was blocked, could have been the one to stop it from happening (though he admitted it might have been an obvious move based on his accusations of WZ the previous day). Teep also brought up that it was possible the wolves chose not to kill in order to protect someone (WZ) from being tracked as apparently that was a mechanic in the Infiltrated game
6. Latest claim of not being notified of being blocked could be totally fabricated...
7. I know literally nothing about FB & BBC other than some people thought BBC didn't seem wolfy
8. FFM would also be a good wolf convert based on ability alone

I don't know what to do with this information honestly, but I figured I'd throw it out there and get all of your thoughts on it.

Official Lynch Tally
Lupin 2
- Kcough, hayley
hayley 4 - Lupes, guis, BBC, FB
FB 1 - MJ
MJ 1 - MQ

8/10 votes cast
in the most lackluster lynch yet...

Okay so I just reread most of everything from the day WTF was lynched on (skimmed some, may have missed things) but this is what stood out to me and my thoughts on things:

1. WZ and Lupin were the ones who brought the conversation back to WTF, after WTF left (guis brought it up too). WZ was the first to switch to WTF... so since they were both wolves, changing the bandwagon to WTF was a strange move, maybe engineered to buy credibility? Not sure what to think about that
2. Lupin tallied (which allowed us to push back the deadline) but never actually switched her vote from hmoo to WTF
3. No actual ability for WZ was given, just that she was an alpha wolf. Is there a common definition of alpha wolf that makes her unseerable/untrackable? Because if Teep actually was blocked, 2nd blocker?
4. Lupin was advocating to lynch WZ big time but that was when it was between her and WZ
5. Lupin was the only one (that I know of) who knew Teep was going to look into WZ the night he was blocked, could have been the one to stop it from happening (though he admitted it might have been an obvious move based on his accusations of WZ the previous day). Teep also brought up that it was possible the wolves chose not to kill in order to protect someone (WZ) from being tracked as apparently that was a mechanic in the Infiltrated game
6. Latest claim of not being notified of being blocked could be totally fabricated...
7. I know literally nothing about FB & BBC other than some people thought BBC didn't seem wolfy

I don't know what to do with this information honestly, but I figured I'd throw it out there and get all of your thoughts on it.

A wolf that could regenerate would also be good. ;)

Reactions: 1 user
Oh man! I just thought of another thing that is key to me being villager. The night I was blocked, I was not notified and I had to get clarification from the mods when FFM told me he blocked me. @Flim Flam Man should be able to back me up on this.

True statement.

Has hayley been "involved" in the game enough to be a lone wolf?

I would think the noobier players would be constantly looking at the tread, ready to deflect any bandwagons or accusations.

2. I was too afraid Dy would change her mind so I tallied first priority as I saw the WTF votes coming in. After it was posted, my vote would have been "sprinkles on the cake" as I told someone so didn't bother to change my vote just to have to repost the tally again.

5. Two other people were aware of Teep going to block WZ that night. Also as he said, it really wasn't too hard to figure out that action.

I would think the noobier players would be constantly looking at the tread, ready to deflect any bandwagons or accusations.
It is for sure something I have thought about. She has said she will try to be more active but only has her phone to play on. KC and Hayley have the higher likelihood of good conversions because they both have failed kills under their belts. I haven't put in KC as the choice though because she was the first to vote WTF her lynch night, and as I have stated earlier, I feel like the conversion happened before then.

2. I was too afraid Dy would change her mind so I tallied first priority as I saw the WTF votes coming in. After it was posted, my vote would have been "sprinkles on the cake" as I told someone so didn't bother to change my vote just to have to repost the tally again.

5. Two other people were aware of Teep going to block WZ that night. Also as he said, it really wasn't too hard to figure out that action.
I'll honestly concede that upon further re-reading you seem like a slightly less likely candidate, especially if we consider Teeps theory of wolves forgoing a kill to protect WZ from being tracked. It read more like a protection than a fail too with "something large blocking the way."

That could indicate the other wolf is large in size. MJ, Hayley, and FFM I think would count as large. But this is a lot of conjecture right here.

The biggest problem I have is that you seem like an obvious choice for lynching today with the evidence of being blocked on a no kill night. I have no other obvious options to vote for.

Unlynch Lupin (if you are a wolf I am going to be so incredibly upset with myself for backing down)
Lynch FB (because I know nothing about her)

Members don't see this ad :)
Why am I being lynched? I'm leaving work now and I'd like to defend the claims against me but it's hard to read on mobile.

Not a wolf not a convert.....

If there's anything I can address I will. I feel like you guys are just lynching me because you don't have any evidence that I'm a wolf, which I understand, but I'm sorry that I can't explain why no one has looked into me?

I guess it's fine just lynch me... I have a busy few days coming up (graduating!) and it's been hard to play without a laptop :( plus my ability really only benefits myself since the wolves knew about it from day 1.

You're wrong though, I'm not a wolf, but good luck villagers :)

Yaaa I agree. When I was a wolf I paid SO MUCH ATTENTION, I was much more active than I am now. So I don't do the quiet under the radar thing. So all the Hayley is abnormally quiet doesn't actually make sense to accuse me

I'm probably only still alive cause the wolves know I probably won't die if they come after me.

Well you guys know for sure I'm not an original right? I was seered by Kam, a wolf (why would she look into another wolf?) and then I was attacked too. I don't know how to explain that I'm not a convert though. I don't have a night action and I haven't been following well bc of my computer issues.

Again whatever I'm not helpful to the game, but I am the wrong choice :(

Yaaa I agree. When I was a wolf I paid SO MUCH ATTENTION, I was much more active than I am now. So I don't do the quiet under the radar thing. So all the Hayley is abnormally quiet doesn't actually make sense to accuse me

I'm probably only still alive cause the wolves know I probably won't die if they come after me.
I think that is why it took us longer than it should have for WTF too though. It isn't a bad strategy at times, so one has to gauge it accordingly. I am far from certain on it. I simply don't have the convert feels coming off most of the other players due to talking with them. Not to say I can't get played. I am just as susceptible as everyone else when it is done well.

Sometimes, there are quiet wolves. Sometimes, they are just villagers that aren't as talkative as normal.
1112624_1346716205411_full.jpg

You have lynched @heyyimhayley , Griffin who couldn't be killed on even nights.
9 players remain.

Gryffindor

1. hedgiehog - Centaur
2. @LetItSnow
3. @Lupin21
4. DVMDream - Puffskein
5. @Flim Flam Man
6. heyyimhayley - Griffin
7. Devastating- Peruvian Vipertooth
8. Kam325 - Veela
9. @kcoughli
27. thedrjojo - Boggart
21. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
25. StartingoverVet - Grindylow
20. @Filly Bay
31. Teepster87 - Swedish Shortsnout
30. @morninqlory
23. @guisantes

Ravenclaw
10. PrincessButterCup - Sphinx
11. alohacat319 - Dementor
12. SummerTheLynx - Niffler
13. @Mad Jack
14. WildZoo - Newt Scamander
15. orca2011 - Werewolf
16. katashark - Thestral

17. Gwenevre - Giant Squid
18. finnickthedog - Imp
35. 98cats - Granian

Slytherin - CLOSED
19. BrownSwissCows - Hungarian Horntail
22. Jamr0ckin - Golden Snidget
24. hazelmoo - Doxy

26. lhmhtd- Moke

Hufflepuff - CLOSED
28. Cyndia - Chameleon Ghoul
29. Jilary - Flesh-Eating Slug/Flobberworm
32. genny - Hagrid

33. Zensing - Bowtruckle
34. WhtsThFrequency - Basilisk
36. Trilt - Wrackspurt former villager

Deadline 9 am

Sometimes, they are just villagers that aren't as talkative as normal.
Villagers with broken computers :(

but no hard feelings probably was for the best considering IRL stuff...
Good luck villagers!!!!!

What's better than a cat? A really smart cat-like creature that can be somewhat aggressive to suspicious people. It's like a cat on steroids. BBC was ever-vigilant and pacing in front of a door. See, she was excellent at messing with people and she was trying to figure out her next move while trying to protect herself from harm. But, like a cat, she must sleep at some point (ok, let's be honest, at most points) during the day. She curled herself into an impossible position and began to doze. She only briefly woke when she was brutally stabbed.
kneazle_by_visk_vpx.jpg

Dead is @BeautifulBritishColumbia , Kneazle who could do almost anything to a player of their choice every 3 nights.

8 players remain. PLEASE NOTE MOVEMENT

Gryffindor

1. hedgiehog - Centaur
2. @LetItSnow
3. @Lupin21
4. DVMDream - Puffskein
5. @Flim Flam Man
8. Kam325 - Veela
9. @kcoughli
27. thedrjojo - Boggart
21. BeautifulBritishColumbia - Kneazle

20. @Filly Bay
30. @morninqlory
23. @guisantes
13. @Mad Jack

Ravenclaw - CLOSED
15. orca2011 - Werewolf
16. katashark - Thestral

18. finnickthedog - Imp
35. 98cats - Granian

Slytherin - CLOSED
24. hazelmoo - Doxy

26. lhmhtd- Moke

Hufflepuff - CLOSED
32. genny - Hagrid

33. Zensing - Bowtruckle

Deadline 9 pm

What's better than a cat? A really smart cat-like creature that can be somewhat aggressive to suspicious people. It's like a cat on steroids. BBC was ever-vigilant and pacing in front of a door. See, she was excellent at messing with people and she was trying to figure out her next move while trying to protect herself from harm. But, like a cat, she must sleep at some point (ok, let's be honest, at most points) during the day. She curled herself into an impossible position and began to doze. She only briefly woke when she was brutally stabbed.
kneazle_by_visk_vpx.jpg

Dead is @BeautifulBritishColumbia , Kneazle who could do almost anything to a player of their choice every 3 nights.

8 players remain. PLEASE NOTE MOVEMENT

Gryffindor

1. hedgiehog - Centaur
2. @LetItSnow
3. @Lupin21
4. DVMDream - Puffskein
5. @Flim Flam Man
8. Kam325 - Veela
9. @kcoughli
27. thedrjojo - Boggart
21. BeautifulBritishColumbia - Kneazle
20. @Filly Bay
30. @morninqlory
23. @guisantes
13. @Mad Jack

Ravenclaw - CLOSED
15. orca2011 - Werewolf
16. katashark - Thestral

18. finnickthedog - Imp
35. 98cats - Granian

Slytherin - CLOSED
24. hazelmoo - Doxy

26. lhmhtd- Moke

Hufflepuff - CLOSED
32. genny - Hagrid

33. Zensing - Bowtruckle

Deadline 9 pm
Almost anything every third night? If ever there were a role for rojo that would have been the one :laugh:

Reactions: 5 users
Do we think that WZ's results are actually reliable? Did we come to a consensus about that?

Do we think that WZ's results are actually reliable? Did we come to a consensus about that?

If her role was Alpha Wolf, then we can't really go off of anything she said the whole game.

If her role was Alpha Wolf, then we can't really go off of anything she said the whole game.

Right...so I'm wondering if people that she supposedly "cleared" are as benign as we were led to believe

Lynch MJ

Why not. My other thoughts were MQ or guis but if we think they were more likely to convert a vet, MJ fits the bill. Plus with his troll speak he's been pretty under the radar, at least for me. Plus I like to lynch him. :shrug:

Lynch MJ

Why not. My other thoughts were MQ or guis but if we think they were more likely to convert a vet, MJ fits the bill. Plus with his troll speak he's been pretty under the radar, at least for me. Plus I like to lynch him. :shrug:

I really don't think MJ is a wolf (sigh... famous last words). He was pretty gung-ho on the WZ lynch. But I have no real 'info' to speak of.