HG/HP WW sign ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Harry Potter vs. Hunger Games vs. Don't know/care

• The Boy Who Lived

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • The Odds are Never in Our Favor

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Don't know/care

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
Things I want to mention:
I started the game as a lone wolf. Trilt was my first convert on night 6. Lupin was my second, night 12. She converted FFM last night.
My ability was complete BS. The only thing I could do was kill and convert. And the other wolves couldn't kill me.
That is all. Lupin is the best ever.

Members don't see this ad.

So question, how did FFM get converted? Shouldn't WZ have only had 2 converts? (night 6 and night 12?)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I can't believe with all the bad luck the wolves had starting out that they managed to win this one. Lupin is amazing!
The other pack had all most of the bad luck :laugh: Still amazing though...it was what, 9:1 when I died? Impressive.

Reactions: 1 users
Lupin just killed it endgame. Awesome to watch. We tried desperately to kill you early on, glad our plan was foiled.

@StartingoverVet...what actually happened w/ your block on WTF the night Genny was killed? Wtf was told her kill went through without issue. Colored a lot of people's strategy for the rest of the game, I've been insatiably curious....

(Maybe Karmic retribution for Aloha's bad luck....PBC was supposed to be silenced the day she told Trilt about the wolf in Ravenclaw, but wasn't told by the mods until later in the day once it was too late to contain the info.)

And for the colorblind among us....we were two packs (0r more accurately, a pack plus a lone wolf with conversions). We actually did think the other pack was working through Gryffindor and I was going to get killed next, so the "outing myself as seer" thing was really just a last ditch attempt to keep the other pack from targeting me for a few extra days. I didn't know Zoo was protecting me until her "results failed". :p

Last edited:
I knew I shouldn't have dropped my Lupin suspicions but i swear everyone was so convinced... hah oh well. At least the honor of my death goes to MJ instead of the pesky wolves.

Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile

Mods, question! When I learned Kam was a wolf, kdubs said that it was every wolf for themselves. Kam said later they were told the groups counted together as a team. Which was it?

If we could have won together I never would have gotten her killed. :(

My ability was complete BS. The only thing I could do was kill and convert. And the other wolves couldn't kill me.

We couldn't do anything to you, I don't think. I tried to use my ability to force you to kill Lupin, but it didn't work. Would have vanilla-ized you if it had, so good thing, too.

Mods, question! When I learned Kam was a wolf, kdubs said that it was every wolf for themselves. Kam said later they were told the groups counted together as a team. Which was it?

If we could have won together I never would have gotten her killed. :(
Nah, wolf packs were separate. I am all about survival of the fittest.

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't know Zoo was protecting me until her "results failed". :p
Oh I was doing no such thing :laugh: My results failing was meant to look suspicious for you and also because I wasn't sure of your affiliation and I didn't want to be wrong. It was a nice setup to let me "seer" you later when I was sure...but then I was silenced so I didn't any credit for it :yeahright:

@Trilt happened to see that accidental post of yours about a cover role...she might have been the only one. I actually pushed for us to use it to gain some cred. She wanted to let you live.

Oh I was doing no such thing :laugh: My results failing was meant to look suspicious for you and also because I wasn't sure of your affiliation and I didn't want to be wrong. It was a nice setup to let me "seer" you later when I was sure...but then I was silenced so I didn't any credit for it :yeahright:

@Trilt happened to see that accidental post of yours about a cover role...she might have been the only one. I actually pushed for us to use it to gain some cred. She wanted to let you live.
Lupin and I saw the cover role post too :p

We couldn't do anything to you, I don't think. I tried to use my ability to force you to kill Lupin, but it didn't work. Would have vanilla-ized you if it had, so good thing, too.
Ha. Awesome. That would ahve made for a totally different game...

Haha yeah, she told me, I was flabbergasted she was the only one who saw. I was literally at a stop light when I Rojo'd, had to pull off the road to try to fix it. Heart has never beat so fast before!

Lupin and I saw the cover role post too :p
Oh! You guys never said anything on the thread that I saw. Didn't realize. I thought we had gotten super lucky (that was a fun day). So we went to the trouble of having her wolfdom confirmed through other means so it would look all legit and stuff. The next day was very upsetting to say the least.

Haha yeah, she told me, I was flabbergasted she was the only one who saw. I was literally at a stop light when I Rojo'd, had to pull off the road to try to fix it. Heart has never beat so fast before!
I had to kill @PrincessButterCup because I accidentally posted my kill action in our PM thread. She was silenced at the time so I'm still not sure if she saw it. The panic was real. And I was posting from my phone so it took what felt like forever to fix it.

Reactions: 2 users
Oh! You guys never said anything on the thread that I saw. Didn't realize. I thought we had gotten super lucky (that was a fun day). So we went to the trouble of having her wolfdom confirmed through other means so it would look all legit and stuff. The next day was very upsetting to say the least.
:arghh:

Understatement of the century.

Nope, we wanted to see how other people were voting/reacting to see if we could catch another wolf or see who was supporting Kam. That outed Cyndia too, so we decided to stick with lynching Cyndia and then going for Kam the next day.

I was really wondering about what my results from Cyndia meant when it came back WZ was an original. And I feel bad that Lupin used some of my crazy theories to benefit her once she killed me.

Why does everyone who PMs me end up a wolf?!?

Nope, we wanted to see how other people were voting/reacting to see if we could catch another wolf or see who was supporting Kam. That outed Cyndia too, so we decided to stick with lynching Cyndia and then going for Kam the next day.
Strategy on point!

I was really wondering about what my results from Cyndia meant when it came back WZ was an original. And I feel bad that Lupin used some of my crazy theories to benefit her once she killed me.

Why does everyone who PMs me end up a wolf?!?
I feel you the on the last bit...

Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile

I was surprised no one noticed Kaydubs liking all of LIS's and WZ's posts saying Aloha and I were probably wolves, but at that point we were both screwed from so many angles I guess it didn't really matter. :laugh:

I'm just still disappointed there couldn't have been an epic two wolf kill tie.

Still can't even be mad about getting seered, I'd no **** agreed with Genny a day earlier that I'd be a good conversion target and told her to trust nobody. :hilarious: Also waffled away from killing her the night I got caught, although tbh I would have been moderately upset to accidentally kill chaos.

Reactions: 3 users
I'm still grumpy about my lynching. I may never forgive you guys.

Also, I suspected WZ was a wolf the minute she dropped her role name. I was very frustrated that no one seemed to share that suspicion... and I of course was already dead.

Edit... okay, so apparently I have a bad memory when it comes to these games and there was some suspicion after. Just not enough to lynch her. Still frustrating.

Good job wolves killing me early. I was going to gun hard for Aloha the next day and Kam after that because the seer post reminded me of the Pokemon game. Though part of that is on me. I somehow managed to die talking to two protectors lol.

Nice game, mods!

To everyone else - how much did the bit about WTF maybe being the oldest and wisest throw you off? The mods let me keep writing write-ups after I died. That write-up was the only one I managed - after I saw how mine got blown out of proportion, I stopped asking to help.

Also, I suspected WZ was a wolf the minute she dropped her role name. I was very frustrated that no one seemed to share that suspicion... and I of course was already dead.
Whatever do you mean, I had to fight off that lynch real hard after I dropped my role name, there were at least 4 people who were suspicious it either wasn't in the game or was wolfy :laugh: So of course the next step is to claim seer...

I was SO suspicious, but then Aloha was sketchy too and turned up wolf. PBC's info said just one wolf in Ravenclaw so I wouldn't have suspected another (minus the whole conversion thing).

Whatever do you mean, I had to fight off that lynch real hard after I dropped my role name, there were at least 4 people who were suspicious it either wasn't in the game or was wolfy :laugh: So of course the next step is to claim seer...

It's been a long time since then. I hardly remember exactly how it went down. But you didn't get lynched so that's frustration enough.

It's been a long time since then. I hardly remember exactly how it went down. But you didn't get lynched so that's frustration enough.
I honestly only expected that ability claim to save me for one night, long enough to get my convert and then die. The fact that trilt was lynched before me ( :cryi: )and I then survived another 6 nights was nothing short of a miracle...

I was suspicious of other humans because of my role description, and I tried to find a way to tell Trilt without revealing that I was also kinda sketchy. And then she turned out to be a convert! I was so close to joining her, but couldn't pass up the idea of taking down more than one wolf at once.

I had to kill @PrincessButterCup because I accidentally posted my kill action in our PM thread. She was silenced at the time so I'm still not sure if she saw it. The panic was real. And I was posting from my phone so it took what felt like forever to fix it.

I SAW IT AND IT DROVE ME CRAZY. I couldn't tell anyone! You pulled a rojo! And to add insult to injury, you even got out of lynch the next day. :rage:

I am sad no one abided by the Lupin rule: if she is still alive with less than 10 people left, she needs to be lynched.

I SAW IT AND IT DROVE ME CRAZY. I couldn't tell anyone! You pulled a rojo! And to add insult to injury, you even got out of lynch the next day. :rage:
All in all, I suppose I had a run of really good luck this game...if you hadn't been silenced, I would have been dead that day.

I'm really, really sorry by the way. I didn't want to kill you early again :(

I am sad no one abided by the Lupin rule: if she is still alive with less than 10 people left, she needs to be lynched.
Shhhh the fun is believing that, bringing it up in late game, her silver tongue getting herself out of it, and then being able to say "I told you so" when she hands everyone their ass later.

Didn't think I would win actually. Was certain MJ and I were going to have a fun face-off. Kind of sad actually because it would have been epic. I didn't feel like putting on pants and/or doing anything extraordinary, but felt you guys at least deserved to see the face behind the madness. Ignore my mop and tired eyes. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
All in all, I suppose I had a run of really good luck this game...if you hadn't been silenced, I would have been dead that day.

I'm really, really sorry by the way. I didn't want to kill you early again :(

It was killing me having to stay quiet after that. Your apology is not accepted. :p

Also, forgot to mention, I was actually really dissapointed at the conversion. I even had dy approve a conversion factor to my ability that it would punish a wolf who converted me by turning them vanilla, but it just so happened that FFM blocked me that night. Not that it mattered since I killed my new master anyway to save my own skin. haha

Also, forgot to mention, I was actually really dissapointed at the conversion. I even had dy approve a conversion factor to my ability that it would punish a wolf who converted me by turning them vanilla, but it just so happened that FFM blocked me that night. Not that it mattered since I killed my new master anyway to save my own skin. haha
I feel like I have to apologize to every person I ever convert omg I'M SORRY :laugh: