High school mistake

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UOP123321

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys i am currently a freshman in UOP. While i was junior in high school, i took a pre-calculus and an English class at a local community college, but i dropped them as i was having some family issue and got a W for both of them. I apply as a senior in high school to undergraduate universities. And didn't mentioned them and got accepted to undergraduate.

Should i retake them or forget about them as no one knows. And can pharmacy/dental/medical schools knows about them by any way. i already took calculus 1 and english my undergraduate ?

And if i will take them should i take them in the local CC, or in any iinstitution

Any suggestions are welcome.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys i am currently a freshman in UOP. While i was junior in high school, i took a pre-calculus and an English class at a local community college, but i dropped them as i was having some family issue and got a W for both of them. I apply as a senior in high school to undergraduate universities. And didn't mentioned them and got accepted to undergraduate.
Should i retake them or forget about them as no one knows. And can pharmacy/dental/medical schools knows about them by any way. i already took calculus 1 and english my undergraduate ?
And if i will take them should i take them in the local CC, or in any iinstitution
Any suggestions are welcome.
Look up the word professionalism.

You have to list all previous/future college coursework on AADSAS when you apply, no exceptions! I work at an undergrad admissions office and we always find out if students don't list there previous education on their application one way or another. We don't do anything besides telling them that they need to turn in their transcripts, but I'm sure the consequences will be WAY worse if you don't report it on AADSAS. My advice, don't chance it especially since this is your future. Just make it up by doing extremely well in undergrad.