Highschool done, being on nurseschool, dreaming of medical university admission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FUTUREDREAMS

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there !

My averagegrade in highscool was, after danish scale 6,8 which is the same as a "C" on the ECTS-system !

I now study nursing on 1st semester, and have become so overengaged that I would like to learn and get to know much much more - I want to study medicine!

How do I do? Where are my best chances?

The only thing important is that the university I apply for is accepted by the danish government so that I can get my economical support with me from the danish educational system !

I'm 21 years old !

The sooner I get in somewhere, the better ! I'm willing to go anywhere, any country !

Looking very much forward to hear from you - help ! :)

- Futuredreams :D

Members don't see this ad.

This part of the Student Doctor Network is primarily for students aiming to enter US or Canadian med schools. I've never heard that American schools are approved by the Danish government. You would need to get most of an undergraduate degree (60 to 90 semester hours) at an American university to apply to American med schools. You might find the information you want in SDN's International Medicine Forum at: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/forumdisplay.php?f=85 . Is there any reason you can''t attend a Danish med school?