Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 68 33.5%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 85 41.9%
  • 3rd Party

Votes: 50 24.6%

• Total voters
Wakey Wakey

Members don't see this ad.

Ruh Roh.

Last edited:
I'm sure most dentist supports Trumpetman though they might not reveal the truth when other people ask.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
It doesn't matter. They are both World Class Clowns.

Reactions: 1 user
https://www.isidewith.com/political-quiz
Useful tool. Fill it out honestly and just vote for that person. If you get a third candidate as your top choice AND you live in a swing state, consider voting for whichever of the 2 major party candidates comes before the other on the list.

All the campaign personal attacks and he said/she said are pretty useless to inform you about what the candidate will actually do in office. Everyone agrees that lying about/deleting emails and withholding tax returns are bad, so candidates would rather be on TV saying bad things about the other candidate that 95% agree with, rather than issues that 50% agree with. Don't be fooled by this game. Vote on the issues, not the controversies.

Finally, I did a little research on each candidate's websites. None, besides Bernie Sanders, and he isn't even in the race anymore, have expressed any position on making changes to dental coverage. It's likely that there are dental consequences to each of their healthcare plans, but I am not fluent enough in the law to make an accurate forecast of the impact.
Good luck everyone.

GO DONALD TRUMP . .. .
My main man from QUEENS . ..

LETS GO NYers

I was a Trump supporter but have began leaning towards Gary Johnson as of late. I wish they would put him in the debates to keep it from being a circus and maybe bringing real policy into play instead of engaging in ad hominem attacks

Do I vote for the Giant Douche or the Turd Sandwich?

Reactions: 1 users
Hillary is making a herstory.. The first female president in the herstory of the united states.

I'm not a huge fan of Hillary, but a Trump presidency would make me deeply ashamed of our country.

Reactions: 8 users
FACT CHECK:

A fly on a presidential candidate indicates the the loser of the race, due to being full of BS

:woot::rofl::woot:

That second debate was epic.

Speaking of the second debate, here's about the only thing I've been able to stomach from the entire campaign season:

You're welcome.

Trump all the way. Any small business owner(yes, that includes you future dental practice owners as well) should be on the same boat. He will cut the tax rate in half. Hillary will not only increase the tax rate, but add on more regulations.....as if we don't have a big government already.

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile