His Dark Materials WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Okay I'm out to dinner now so I gotta put in a vote. I'm okay with lynching Jilary because I'm also curious and I don't want Epi lynched.

lynch Jilary

I didn't miss any defense by @Jilary did I?

Cause right now I'm torn between the epi and Jilary wagons...

Members don't see this ad :)
Nevermind, if epi survives, s/he is in my group so I'll see if I can be convinced tonight.

So lynch Jilary

Unless I missed something...

Unless I missed something...
David-Ball-blindfolded.jpg

Sadly, that's how FFM plays regardless of role. I mean, he sure could be a wolf. But quietly dropping a late-ish lynch vote is pretty typical for him.

It doesnt help when i check the thread at work and there are 130 posts to comb through. By the time i can catch up, most of the prevets are likely tucked into their beds

It doesnt help when i check the thread at work and there are 130 posts to comb through. By the time i can catch up, most of the prevets are likely tucked into their beds
What is this "bed" that you speak of? Some sort of human sandwich that I would be "tucked into" it?

I feel like I vaguely remember such a thing...

You would think if I was a wolf I would have jumped at the chance to lynch STL when suspicion was brought up about him. I haven't jumped on that and even said I think something is up with him because it's not like him AT ALL to just come on and one line lynch vote. I actually would rather he wasn't lynched until we can get more info from him, but I'm afraid he likely hasn't been back on given school and the upcoming holiday. Part of me suspects STL and I may have some things to talk about, but we're in different groups, so that isn't possible right now. I thought about asking Allieh to change my group, but without any signs from STL, I'm not sure that's the best theory.

Also, I think DocE can verify that I'm somewhat helpful, as he did come to my defense a little earlier in his lynch vote post for STL. I haven't revealed anything to anybody as I hate to do that early in the game unless absolutely necessary. We did communicate a little last night, but Monday night is date night, so I wasn't on SDN after 8:00pm until I got home at about 3:30am.

I'm also not 100% feeling the Epi lynch, but I'd rather lose someone claiming to be a vanilla villager in hopes of catching a wolf. I totally understand the suspicions on her. So....

Lynch Epi

Members don't see this ad :)
Didn't you have some information you shared yesterday @Jilary ?
Yes, I didn't believe aloha could be responsible for the kill the other night due to info I had been given. Her description from the mods coincided with info I was given. Like I said, that doesn't mean she's not a wolf, just that she's wasn't capable of killing that night. Her reveal seems believable for now, so I'm not suspicious of her right now.

Oh and someone should definitely tally because I just got home from working at a different hospital than the one that is my "home" hospital and it was awful so I'm in a crappy mood :)

UNOfficial Day 3 Lynch Tally
Dyachei (1) - SOV
Epi (9) - alli, kam, dojo, MJ, TP, FFM, finnick, Zen, Jilary
MJ (2) - dyachei, Epi
STL (3) - DocE, Trilt, deva
Jilary (5) - STL, LIS, Lupin, Haley, LotF
Kcoughli (1) - Aloha
Rogert (1) - kcough

21/27 votes

Reactions: 1 user
Well Gwen, it helps me because I had no time to write up notes until tonight. So I get to reread and scribble furiously tonight. If things were edited during my work day, I'd be even more lost anyway...

Well Gwen, it helps me because I had no time to write up notes until tonight. So I get to reread and scribble furiously tonight. If things were edited during my work day, I'd be even more lost anyway...

When we talk about being able to edit, we mean typos and the like. Nothing that would make anyone looking back more lost...

So, for example, I would be able to just add my "stories" line to the posts instead of having to wait the stupid 10-15 seconds before being able to make a second post to include "stories"....

Also, lynch STL I don't really know. He doesn't normally play like that so it is odd, not sure if from wolf or role ability.

Ugh meant to post my vote before work, but clearly stuff has changed and I don't have time to read through before the deadline, so

Lynch Rogert

Because it doesn't really matter at this point and I don't want to bandwagon without knowing why.

Bernie had always enjoyed his position in Jordan college. He was a quiet man, passing the time with his his dameon in the kitchens as a pastry cook. He always greeted Lyra with a smile when she and her daemon would visit the kitchens for a lemon pastry after the dinner rush had passed.
Tonight as Bernie and his daemon were leaving Jordan grounds for home, he heard a shuffling of feet behind him. His fellow coworkers and other members of the village had surrounded him in the dark hours of the night.
"Can I help you?" he asked the gathering crowd.
"You've been acting undecicive lately." stated a figure from the mass.
"I don't understand," Bernie replied, backing himself up against a nearby stone wall. "I didn't believe that TP was to blame for the deaths and injuries. What reason do you have not to believe me?"
Apparently all the reason in the world as the village strung up Bernie on the stone wall.

Dead is @epivetlove , Bernie Johansen, a vanilla villager

It is Night 3. Night Deadline is 9am EST

Jordan College
Trilt
LIS
dyachei
DVMD
Em Jay
kcough

London Canals
aloha
DocE
Kam
Jilary
finnick

Svalbard
FS
Hayley
LotF
Allie

Bolvangar
FFM
Lupin
Diva
Rojo
SOV

Citagazze
tp
STL
STB
Zen
caiter
Rog

Land of the Dead
pp9 - Father Gomez
Hazel - Tialys
PBC - Farder Coram
epivetlove - Bernie Johansen

I didn't mean 'sadly' in the sense of 'geez FFM sucks'. I meant 'sadly' in the sense of 'it doesn't help us that he's playing quietly'.

I feel your pain. Even though I cause(d) some of it.

Lynch Rogert

I gotta say, votes like this sorta catch my attention. It's late in the lynch, there are two leading candidates, and a no-comment vote for someone not really at risk .... it's just too much like a throwaway "flying under the radar" type of vote.

I gotta say, votes like this sorta catch my attention. It's late in the lynch, there are two leading candidates, and a no-comment vote for someone not really at risk .... it's just too much like a throwaway "flying under the radar" type of vote.
Sorry? I didn't agree with lynching either of the leading candidates but didn't have a good lead on anyone else. Didn't want to not put in a lynch vote and anger the mods either.

Fair warning - today is my block's surgery day, and I expect to be scrubbed in for at least 8 hours and running around like a crazed person for most of the other time. I'll try to stop in and catch up between them, but I'm going to be pretty quiet for long periods of time today.

Note from a mod who would be a hypocrite otherwise:
Abstaining from a vote or two does not bother me as long as you are participating and it isn't a chronic thing.

That is all.

As was his custom during the night, Pantalaimon wandered with Lyra across the campus of Jordan College. He settled, in gray wolf form, outside a particular door of a particular house, watching intently for any movement inside. As far as he could tell, however, the occupant was sleeping. Lyra's mind was on other things, things that required deep concentration. She had just finished her task when she heard Pan's cry of pain and felt herself double over. Neither of them had seen Pan's attacker. It took only a minute or two for the daemon to succumb to the poison. Lyra survived, but only just barely.

Dead is @Jilary, who was Pantalaimon, Lyra's daemon and a villager blocker and bodyguard.

Another tragedy would befall Lyra this night, though it paled in comparison to Pan's death. Across the campus, a good friend of hers was kidnapped on the order of the General Oblation Board and taken as a candidate for intercision. He did not survive the process.

Dead is @Rogert, who was Roger Parslow, a vanilla villager.

There was one more individual intent on murder, but it seems they could not find their target, who had more important things to do than be murdered this night.

It is now Day 4. Lynch deadline is 9pm EST. 25 players remain. Please note group movement has occurred.
Jordan College

Trilt
LIS
dyachei
DVMD
Em Jay
kcough
London Canals
aloha
DocE
Kam
finnick
stb
Svalbard
FS
Hayley
LotF
Allie
Bolvangar
FFM
Lupin
Diva
Rojo
SOV
Citagazze
tp
STL
Zen
caiter
Land of the Dead
pp9 - Father Gomez
Hazel - Lady Salmakia
PBC - Farder Coram
epivet - Bernie Johansen
Jilary - Pantalaimon
Rog - Roger Parslow

Last edited:
As was his custom during the night, Pantalaimon wandered with Lyra across the campus of Jordan College. He settled, in gray wolf form, outside a particular door of a particular house, watching intently for any movement inside. As far as he could tell, however, the occupant was sleeping. Lyra's mind was on other things, things that required deep concentration. She had just finished her task when she heard Pan's cry of pain and felt herself double over. Neither of them had seen Pan's attacker. It took only a minute or two for the daemon to succumb to the poison. Lyra survived, but only just barely.

Dead is @Jilary, who was Pantalaimon, Lyra's daemon and a villager blocker and bodyguard.

Another tragedy would befall Lyra this night, though it paled in comparison to Pan's death. Across the campus, a good friend of hers was kidnapped on the order of the General Oblation Board and taken as a candidate for intercision. He did not survive the process.

Dead is @Rogert, who was Roger Parslow, a vanilla villager.

There was one more individual intent on murder, but it seems they could not find their target, who had more important things to do than be murdered this night.

It is now Day 4. Lynch deadline is 9pm EST. 25 players remain. Please note group movement has occurred.
Jordan College

Trilt
LIS
dyachei
DVMD
Em Jay
kcough
London Canals
aloha
DocE
Kam
finnick
stb
Svalbard
FS
Hayley
LotF
Allie
Epivet
Bolvangar
FFM
Lupin
Diva
Rojo
SOV
Citagazze
tp
STL
Zen
caiter
Land of the Dead
pp9 - Father Gomez
Hazel - Lady Salmakia
PBC - Farder Coram
Jilary - Pantalaimon
Rog - Roger Parslow
dun-dun-dun-o.gif

STB, I'm sorry if you didn't want to be moved... or if I moved you to a place you didn't want to go. You liked my post about being able to switch groups so I took that to mean you wanted to be moved but didn't want to explicitly say so on the thread.

I was coming on here to say that I was attacked and survived but.... ****.... looks like it was a mass murder night. Glad not to be the third one to go down.

STB, I'm sorry if you didn't want to be moved... or if I moved you to a place you didn't want to go. You liked my post about being able to switch groups so I took that to mean you wanted to be moved but didn't want to explicitly say so on the thread.
Thanks! I was aiming for your group but the London Canals will do just fine :)

3 kill attempts. Yikes.

Glad to have you, STB.

Ok. Someone earlier mentioned that there is an experiment where they try to separate daemons from their people. Maybe this is why STL needed to lynch Jilary? If they are a character that is involved in that experiment.

My gut is saying lynch STL.