His Dark Materials WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hopefully Corrected but still VERY Unofficial Lynch Tally
LoTF ()
Kam (4) DVMD, DocE, Caiter, Jilary
Hayley (6) LoTF, finnick, Aloha, trilt, LIS
SOV () -
STL () -
Finnick (1) Kam, Hayley
Caiter () -

11/20 votes

Members don't see this ad.

I just want to put it out there again that kam was blocked the night we had a no-kill. I can't help but think that means something. It's the only solid info we have.

No, Kam switched to Haley, but autocorrect changed Kam to cam
I missed that, but I will assume it was self defense because she knows I'm not a wolf.

I just want to put it out there again that kam was blocked the night we had a no-kill. I can't help but think that means something. It's the only solid info we have.

No, Kam switched to Haley, but autocorrect changed Kam to cam
Definitely not seeing that post. I'm giving up on tallying. Someone halp.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think kam should be on Hayley?

Hopefully Corrected but still probably very wrong, VERY Unofficial Lynch Tally
LoTF ()
Hayley (6) LoTF, finnick, Aloha, trilt, LIS, kam
SOV () -
STL () -
Finnick (1) Hayley
Caiter () -

11/20 votes

Can someone quote where Kam switched? I believe you guys, I just would like to read it.

From the info I do have about Kam, she's a villager, original at least. I think if she reveals on her own it will definitely clear things up....

Whooops, don't know why I thought Kam switched to Haley. I should probably go back to studying for finals.

Jk, I think I just made the lynch tally even worse then.

Sorry mods, I tried! Haha

Did everyone miss the post where I revealed? No one changed their vote when I thought that that was going to clear things up...

Hopefully Corrected but still VERY Unofficial Lynch Tally
LoTF ()
Hayley (6) LoTF, finnick, Aloha, trilt, LIS
SOV () -
STL () -
Finnick (1) Kam, Hayley
Caiter () -

11/20 votes

This one should be correct. Don't trust me though.

Members don't see this ad :)
Good grief, of course I didn't vote for Hayley.

Good grief, of course I didn't vote for Hayley.
haha
I thought maybe you were trying to preserve yourself because you were second in line. However, just keep in mind that now that I revealed, people will most likely switch to you at this point. Although no one is changing yet... :(

haha
I thought maybe you were trying to preserve yourself because you were second in line. However, just keep in mind that now that I revealed, people will most likely switch to you at this point. Although no one is changing yet... :(
Yep, looks like where this is going. About to take lunch so will address shortly.

Be pretty ballsy to assume the role of Will Parry without being him. Not super interested in killing a main protagonist, and I like Lord Asriel's character and DVMD's weak vouch (I know it's not an actualy vouch, just that it fits within some knowledge, don't shoot me. :p) so lets not do that. Unlynch Hayley for now.

Do we have a role claim from Allie, or just her ability?

### lynch kam###

The blocked on a no - kill night pushed me over the edge.

Reactions: 1 user
Did everyone miss the post where I revealed? No one changed their vote when I thought that that was going to clear things up...

Sorry, kid stole my phone...

Unlynch Hayley

But jeezum guys, it does not help the villager cause to say "I'm a villager and I know it so f off!" Nobody in their right mind let's it sit at that. I bugged you on our thread and made a point of trying every way possible to show you that I was a good guy and you told me that someone from a different group that you had mysteriously been able to talk to and move to our group was more trustworthy. All I could have been left with is wolf thread as a possibility, especially once you say Kam and others can vouch for you again with no visible route of communication outside of wolf communication. You could have said something to explain that but no... you go with it is too important to tell the villagers. You know who else thinks their roles are too important to tell the villagers?
Look at how these posts look to villagers. It does not help you or us. I kinda wish somebody else would step up and claim Will so I could still lynch you. Grrrrr! PM a girl in your group who is a main character who HELPS you multiple times in the books! It makes sense! I instigated an attack on myself for YOU ya big noob!

Alright rant over.

So this leaves allie if we believe SOV.

Oh jesus christ.

I'm Kirjava.

I'm starting to get some Doc/SOV wolf vibes....

The odd "mod clarification" via only a PM to Doc about the item stealing is just... odd. Mods will usually clarify with those who it affected, not just one of them. Though, I could be wrong.

I could be wrong. Not jumping out to lynch either of them right now, but the vibes are slowly starting to develop. (Though Doc will more than attest that I "always believe he is a wolf")...

Also, stories.

The odd "mod clarification" via only a PM to Doc about the item stealing is just... odd. Mods will usually clarify with those who it affected, not just one of them. Though, I could be wrong.

I could be wrong. Not jumping out to lynch either of them right now, but the vibes are slowly starting to develop. (Though Doc will more than attest that I "always believe he is a wolf")...

Also, stories.

Agreed. If the mods ACTUALLY made a mistake, they should clarify it publicly. If they don't clarify it, then it seems like DocE is just making crap up. Like usual.

Regarding tallying, lay off the n00b, DVMD - would you rather SOV did it?? We all know what happens when he tallies. :)

Regarding the Will claim - fine:

****unlynch haley***** and

****lynch allie*****

I think it's time to take the "no groups started without a wolf" info more seriously.

Also, stories.

They clarified to aloha as well. Which aloha confirmed.

Also, stories.

Aloha also said that she got the same answer, I think?

Ninja, I got the same answer. Red flag gone.

So Kirjava and Will had a way to communicate but not Lyra and Pan? Not cool.
No actually we didn't communicate, we found out through Stb who had talked to both of us!

I was hoping they'd post it here. But so far looks like no. Mods just PMd me that is was a mod error.

Quoting PMs is allowed or disallowed here?

Ninja, I got the same answer. Red flag gone.

Also, stories.
Yes, Aloha said mods pm'd her too to verify it was an error.

I know it's going to look super sketchy that I'm hopping on right as I come under fire but hear me out, I've been in class all day. I don't know what to make of my group. STB pm'ed me last night while I was out at dinner, trying to guess my role (which was wrong by the way- I'm Juta Kamainen). When I didn't respond, she decided to trust me anyway and divulged a lot of information, mostly about Kam and Haley which had led me to believe they're both villagers. I don't know for sure obviously. So that puts me back to SOV vs LOTF....SOV claimed vanilla villager right from the start and I believe him. LOTF has been all over the place, trying to get information out of our group in our chat and being really inflammatory in general so idk, something doesn't add up. No one stepped up and said they were injured from her supposed provoked attack, and you would think they would so they could be healed.

No actually we didn't communicate, we found out through Stb who had talked to both of us!
In the interest of salvaging my already rode hard and put away wet reuptation, this is not entirely correct.

In the interest of salvaging my already rode hard and put away wet reuptation, this is not entirely correct.

13209128.gif

Reactions: 2 users
No one stepped up and said they were injured from her supposed provoked attack, and you would think they would so they could be healed.

Uhh.. I don't think anyone is going to step up and say they were swiped by the person they attempted to kill....

Maybe you are missing the point that LoTF was attacked and defended herself from that attack. She did not attack someone?

Stories.

I know it's going to look super sketchy that I'm hopping on right as I come under fire but hear me out, I've been in class all day. I don't know what to make of my group. STB pm'ed me last night while I was out at dinner, trying to guess my role (which was wrong by the way- I'm Juta Kamainen). When I didn't respond, she decided to trust me anyway and divulged a lot of information, mostly about Kam and Haley which had led me to believe they're both villagers. I don't know for sure obviously. So that puts me back to SOV vs LOTF....SOV claimed vanilla villager right from the start and I believe him. LOTF has been all over the place, trying to get information out of our group in our chat and being really inflammatory in general so idk, something doesn't add up. No one stepped up and said they were injured from her supposed provoked attack, and you would think they would so they could be healed.
Maybe I read it wrong, but I thought LotF claimed she was wolf attacked and injured her attacker, so of course no one is going to come forward and say they attacked her because that would be letting us all know they are a wolf. Did I totally misunderstand that exchange?

I don't even know what's happening anymore...

For now, unlynch Kam

Idk who to lynch now, I'll come back later for that.

Oh shoot, no it looks like I am the one who misinterpreted. Either way I guess you're right, no one would want to own up to attacking her

Official Lynch Tally

LoTF () -
Kam (2) - DocE, TP
Hayley (2) - finnick, aloha
SOV (1) - Jilary
STL () -
Finnick (2) - Kam, hayley
Caiter () -
allieh (3) - LotF, LIS, DVMD

10/20 votes :yeahright:
Lynch deadline 9pm EST

I'm happy to Lynch Finn or switch back to Lady, who is laying it on reeeeaal thick.

I can also see a scenario where SOV/DocE are our wolf pair.

SOV has been less...... "passionate"......and more tempered during these last few cycles. Which draws a lot less attention and so fits well with how a seasoned wolf might play this scenario. But Lady's over the top in-character bear **** and played-up anger at those who "made" her Lynch villagers (and anyone who her lack of information leads her to believe aren't playing with villager interest in mind) reads really noob wolfy to me too. So whichever.

See, in normal games Juta Kamainen would be a bad person. But I've pretty much given up on assuming a person being a bit bad in series = bad in this game after the last witch disaster.

I think I'm now only missing a role from DocE from the two groups we've been suspicious of. From Svalbard, I feel SOV has the weakest role claim... however, I would be very disappointed in the mods if there weren't any mulefa in the game, so boo hiss and I hope he's real. I'm suspecting more and more that there are given (or somehow gotten) wolf cover roles in this game, and that even if we make everyone lay their roles out in the open we won't know what to do with it.

So.....

If I read this right....

It's kinda like in my group how everybody has/had a good role claim, but nobody was proven, but Dyachei turned out to be a wolf anyway?

Ok then.

We didn't communicate knowing we were Kirjava and Will I meant.

See, in normal games Juta Kamainen would be a bad person. But I've pretty much given up on assuming a person being a bit bad in series = bad in this game after the last witch disaster.

I think I'm now only missing a role from DocE from the two groups we've been suspicious of. From Svalbard, I feel SOV has the weakest role claim... however, I would be very disappointed in the mods if there weren't any mulefa in the game, so boo hiss and I hope he's real. I'm suspecting more and more that there are given (or somehow gotten) wolf cover roles in this game, and that even if we make everyone lay their roles out in the open we won't know what to do with it.

Yeah, I was going to comment that according to the wiki, allie would be a wolf. But I don't know now...

However, if the mods are really just going against the theme in order to be confusing, I will be disappointed. It really takes away from the game. So, I am going to keep my vote on allie for now, unless something else comes up.