His Dark Materials WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Unlynch Finn, Lynch Lady.

Members don't see this ad.

We didn't communicate knowing we were Kirjava and Will I meant.
Yeah, I know what you meant, it's just not correct that I found out through STB. That would be counter to what I've been saying, which is that I had real, solid info, not just someone's word.

But, I've got to apologize to DVMD, because I can no longer say I'm sure Allie is village. You were right, DVMD, I made an assumption and overstated that case.

Yeah, I know what you meant, it's just not correct that I found out through STB. That would be counter to what I've been saying, which is that I had real, solid info, not just someone's word.

But, I've got to apologize to DVMD, because I can no longer say I'm sure Allie is village. You were right, DVMD, I made an assumption and overstated that case.

Okay I'm sorry, I'll clarify that all I meant was that neither of us told each other who we were, we found out separately. I found out through Stb.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
We didn't communicate knowing we were Kirjava and Will I meant.

Still, you are in different groups. How did you communicate at all? Or was it just blind luck that hayley, Kam and STB all got to communicate one right after another? And it sounds like on multiple nights?

And as to laying the bear bit on thick... a girl can't have fun with her role? I even talked to a mod about it. She "poked the bear" in my thread while I queationed Hayley and STB. And yes, I got rude trying to provoke an attack I knew I would survive on a night likely to have kills for a few reasons:

1) I knew I would survive and spare another villager

2) I had an excuse to run rampant

3) I wanted info to come from being attacked so I wasn't wasting the opportunity.

I went after Hayley and Allie on my thread and SOV here. Yet Kam is the one upset. See? I got info. I don't quite know what it means, but I don't think it was a waste.

Kam, again, if you want me to copy and paste all the details of my character and the attack, just ask. I don't have a problem doing so, especially if it helps the villagers move this along.

If LotF really did injure a wolf last night and they can't lynch vote, it's pretty important that all villagers get their vote in today so we can possibly find a wolf in those who didn't vote.

That isn't usually how it works when a villager fends off an attack from a wolf.

It can happen that way, but not usually.

Stories.

Still, you are in different groups. How did you communicate at all? Or was it just blind luck that hayley, Kam and STB all got to communicate one right after another? .

Subtle knife the first night. We didn't reveal anything to each other at the time.

I didn't talk to STB until she joined our group.

Cannot comment on the two of their communications.

Still, you are in different groups. How did you communicate at all? Or was it just blind luck that hayley, Kam and STB all got to communicate one right after another? And it sounds like on multiple nights?

I don't think it's necessary for you to know what we know, how we knew it, and how it was communicated. But you should be able to figure out how it was communicated from publically available information. STB was in my group, then she moved to Hayley's group.

That isn't usually how it works when a villager fends off an attack from a wolf.

It can happen that way, but not usually.

Stories.
Well we don't know the cause of injuries in this game, but we know they mean you can't lynch vote. Did anyone say they were injured today? I've been on mobile/traveling so I probably missed it if there were.

Also while I'm here unlynch Finn... still thinking about who from the other three to vote for ...

I don't think it's necessary for you to know what we know, how we knew it, and how it was communicated. But you should be able to figure out how it was communicated from publically available information. STB was in my group, then she moved to Hayley's group.
Ninja'd sorry. I answered her because we nothing to hide regarding this. Seems like she's just trying to find anything to be suspicious about honestly.

Well we don't know the cause of injuries in this game, but we know they mean you can't lynch vote. Did anyone say they were injured today? I've been on mobile/traveling so I probably missed it if there were.

Yes, but the injuries are usually due to someone's role. That person doing the injury can be wolf of villager.

We don't even know if the person who attacked LoTF was injured... just that the attack failed because LoTF defended herself. That typically (again, not always) doesn't lead to any consequence to the attacker.

It is a different mechanism is what I am saying.

Stories.

lynch kam since she was blocked during the no-kill night... and because I'm having trouble following all of the post and I'm worried I'll miss casting a lynch vote.

@Jilary - Did you just block kam, or did you block and protect her? That would change my vote.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, but the injuries are usually due to someone's role. That person doing the injury can be wolf of villager.

We don't even know if the person who attacked LoTF was injured... just that the attack failed because LoTF defended herself. That typically (again, not always) doesn't lead to any consequence to the attacker.

It is a different mechanism is what I am saying.

Stories.

I understand what you're saying, I just don't think it's necessarily 100% unrelated. Dy was a wolf who claimed to be injured. I know we don't know why but it would have been a similar scenario.

I understand what you're saying, I just don't think it's necessarily 100% unrelated. Dy was a wolf who claimed to be injured. I know we don't know why but it would have been a similar scenario.

Not necessarily. I actually really doubt it was that dyachei attacked someone and was injured by it.

I could be wrong, but I have doubts.

And moar stories! I need the stories! No good stories yet today.... :yeahright:

Official Lynch Tally

LoTF (1) - Kam
Kam (3) - DocE, TP, Zen
Hayley (2) - finnick, aloha
SOV (1) - Jilary
STL () -
Finnick () -
Caiter () -
allieh (3) - LotF, LIS, DVMD

10/20 votes :yeahright:
Lynch deadline 9pm EST

lynch kam since she was blocked during the no-kill night... and because I'm having trouble following all of the post and I'm worried I'll miss casting a lynch vote.

@Jilary - Did you just block kam, or did you block and protect her? That would change my vote.

I've been keeping up from work so don't take my word on this until Trilt or LIS confirms, but I believe it was also stated that Kcough asked about conversions after the no-kill night, not before. Is that right?

I just blocked Kam. I actually didn't know I had any protection ability until I died. I assumed that while I was alive I automatically protected Lyra. I don't believe I have that ability any longer since I was told I lost my abilities when I was resurrected.

Also, Kam is claiming Kirjava, so likely not a good lynch vote.

I really think we need to look beyond role names at this point. It's obvious that 1. Wolves have cover roles. 2. There is a convert so they obviously have a normal role too. We need to look at who is behaving sketchy. Dy had a decent role who a lot of people said would never be a wolf, only reason we got her was because she was caught behaving sketchy. So who has been wolfy so far-

Kam and Hayley are being weird about "info." Kam was also blocked on a night of a no kill. STB is also involved in this "info." LoTF has been freaking out, drawing attention making everyone think she is a villager, but could very easily be a wolf who is just using an interesting distraction tactic. Other people are saying SOV, Finn, and Allieh are sketchy too.

I really think we need to look beyond role names at this point. It's obvious that 1. Wolves have cover roles. 2. There is a convert so they obviously have a normal role too. We need to look at who is behaving sketchy. Dy had a decent role who a lot of people said would never be a wolf, only reason we got her was because she was caught behaving sketchy. So who has been wolfy so far-

Kam and Hayley are being weird about "info." Kam was also blocked on a night of a no kill. STB is also involved in this "info." LoTF has been freaking out, drawing attention making everyone think she is a villager, but could very easily be a wolf who is just using an interesting distraction tactic. Other people are saying SOV, Finn, and Allieh are sketchy too.

Dy was caught because of direct seer info. She also didn't start off with a good role, she stole the serrafina role from someone based upon the mod write up about her when she was lynched.

I don't think it is obvious that all wolves have cover roles.

I think I know what "info" Kam and Hayley are protecting. It isn't important to be out in the open.

I know nothing of STB.

Allie's character is bad in the books... should be wolf. But guess that isn't a guarantee... still have no reason to take my vote off of her.

I don't know about SOV.

I like stories.

So wait. I could be completely wrong here, but is kirjava saying he can talk to his child but pantailamon (I'm bad at names) is saying they can't?

I may be totally off. So someone double check that I'm not imagining it all. But that's a big head scratcher if one daemon can do that and the other one can't

So wait. I could be completely wrong here, but is kirjava saying he can talk to his child but pantailamon (I'm bad at names) is saying they can't?

I may be totally off. So someone double check that I'm not imagining it all. But that's a big head scratcher if one daemon can do that and the other one can't

No, I think they are saying that with all of the movement of people, they have discovered who each other are via PM's from other people.

Stories.

Dy was caught because of direct seer info. She also didn't start off with a good role, she stole the serrafina role from someone based upon the mod write up about her when she was lynched.

I didn't catch that immediately. Of that's the case then we have stl explained. I just thought serafina was a cover she had from day one. How clear was it in the death write up?

I don't think it is obvious that all wolves have cover roles.

I think I know what "info" Kam and Hayley are protecting. It isn't important to be out in the open.

I know nothing of STB.

Allie's character is bad in the books... should be wolf. But guess that isn't a guarantee... still have no reason to take my vote off of her.

I don't know about SOV.

I like stories.

I'll have to go back and look at the Dy stuff again then. That's my mistake. I was under the impression she had that role all along.

I didn't catch that immediately. Of that's the case then we have stl explained. I just thought serafina was a cover she had from day one. How clear was it in the death write up?

I thought it was fairly clear, but I could be mistaken or not remembering correctly.

I mentioned that as a reason for STL earlier today.

Story.

i don't believe it was.

Lord Boreal had a secret. You see, he knew for a fact that Serafina Pekkala was already dead. And he was the only one who knew, since he had killed her and dumped her body in a soon-to-be frozen pond. He contacted an associate who was good at making disguises. So good, in fact, that only very good magic or the expert use of an alethiometer could unravel his disguise. Unfortunately for him, the kidnappings around Jordan College had everyone on edge. It was only a matter of time before his deception was discovered.

It is right here....

Might not be STL, but she did not start off with a role cover.

Stories.

The write up, if I recall, said that Dy knew Serafina was dead already. STL wasn't dead at that point.
Of course that doesn't mean that the role wasn't stolen from STL but I wouldn't say it was clear in the write up.

I'm not saying it is clear that was STL in the write up.

I am saying it is clear that Dyachei did not start off with that role cover...

Story

The write up, if I recall, said that Dy knew Serafina was dead already. STL wasn't dead at that point.
Of course that doesn't mean that the role wasn't stolen from STL but I wouldn't say it was clear in the write up.
but in hindsight, maybe this makes sense.
STL was dead from early on.
Dyachei was using his name as a cover.
That is why his name is not revealed.

This makes sense now.

It was probably a role ability of Dyachei to steal someone's identity by killing them.

but in hindsight, maybe this makes sense.
STL was dead from early on.
Dyachei was using his name as a cover.
That is why his name is not revealed.

This makes sense now.

It was probably a role ability of Dyachei to steal someone's identity by killing them.

I have only said this a few times now.... le sigh.

Storyies... (maybe if I start spelling this horribly, WZ will let me stop saying it)....

I have only said this a few times now.... le sigh.

Storyies... (maybe if I start spelling this horribly, WZ will let me stop saying it)....
obviously not saying it as clearly as I do.

Once upon a time there was a girl taking a big exam that interfered with her ability to explain herself.

Why was STL just lynching Jilary if he was dead?

I've been keeping up from work so don't take my word on this until Trilt or LIS confirms, but I believe it was also stated that Kcough asked about conversions after the no-kill night, not before. Is that right?

Trikt maybe can confirm better than I can, but it had to be at least N4 or afterwards. There was a night in there that was pretty short, and because of work I missed my opportunity to talk to her. (That is the sucky part about night PMs only.) I think that's when she shared her information with Trilt.

It is right here....

Might not be STL, but she did not start off with a role cover.

Stories.
I understood that write up to mean that Dy may have started the game with a role cover. I don't think it's super clear whether she started the game with a cover or not. I agreed with you earlier that maybe she was responsible for the weirdness with STL, but at this point it's all just speculation.

obviously not saying it as clearly as I do.

Once upon a time there was a girl taking a big exam that interfered with her ability to explain herself.

Ok, thought I had after reading this.... and I could be recalling the write up regarding dyachei incorrectly, but could she have stolen his role as well as forced him to vote for a specific person with the role steal. Then STL was forced to only lynch vote and couldn't PM?

Would be really harsh, but just something that I thought of and would kind of line up with him posting at first on thread and then no longer posting.

Stories.

I was quite clear....

Story: People just don't pay attention to what others post. Especially old men named SOV.

I think I know what "info" Kam and Hayley are protecting. It isn't important to be out in open.

I think that considering some indiscretions in posting today, you're not the only one who knows now. Certain people have posted something they shouldn't have, and I assume the wolves will know too. I hope that if there's anyone in the game responsible for doling out protection tonight, they will also figure it out and act accordingly.

I understood that write up to mean that Dy may have started the game with a role cover. I don't think it's super clear whether she started the game with a cover or not. I agreed with you earlier that maybe she was responsible for the weirdness with STL, but at this point it's all just speculation.

I am going to have to disagree. It shows she killed and stole someone's identity as her own.

Could be wrong. And we may just have to agree to disagree. But I see no reason for the mods to dive into explaining her killing someone and then making a disguise if that isn't what happened.

Storyyiiiees.

Why is STB not a candidate?

Honestly, when she word vomited a ton of information to me without even knowing for certain who I was, she moved up on my suspicion list. I will give her the fact that at that time there was no suspicion on me yet and she claimed she was "90% certain" who I was. But it was either a nooby blind leap of faith, or a wolf who has nothing to lose by divulging that info. I'm just glad it ended up in my hands.

I'm not saying it is clear that was STL in the write up.

I am saying it is clear that Dyachei did not start off with that role cover...

Story

I disagree. Send quite clear to me dyachei did start with the role. That the evil dyachei was posing as serafina knowing that role was dead. The very strong implication, to me, is dead before the game even began. Stl was still alive and no one else was dead who has an unclear role

I disagree. Send quite clear to me dyachei did start with the role. That the evil dyachei was posing as serafina knowing that role was dead. The very strong implication, to me, is dead before the game even began. Stl was still alive and no one else was dead who has an unclear role

I realize the dead stl theory but... Idk. Never seen the game mechanic done that way and I guess I'm hesitant to buy into it since it flies in the face of Occam's razor here

Honestly, when she word vomited a ton of information to me without even knowing for certain who I was, she moved up on my suspicion list. I will give her the fact that at that time there was no suspicion on me yet and she claimed she was "90% certain" who I was. But it was either a nooby blind leap of faith, or a wolf who has nothing to lose by divulging that info. I'm just glad it ended up in my hands.
I don't have time to read everything I've missed right this second but I will say this was a nooby blind keep of faith that I'm regretting now that I know I was totally off about your role. Noob lesson learned :(