His Dark Materials WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'll live. I just got knocked out of a $350 buy in league. Started 1-6.Won 4 in a row. Due to how dominated our league is by two 1-loss teams and a 2-loss team 5-6 is enough to be in a 3 way tie for 6/7/8th. I was playing the #6 team and the #7 team got trounced. the person in 6th has a huge point lead on us though. So the only way I'm getting past them is superior record. I was up 139-60 before the last game started. I finished 144-150 because he scored 90 points and my kicker scored 5. So he just locked a playoff spot by that absurd come from behind.
Twss?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I am guessing 2 converts if we have identified all the originals. Since villagers have had 3 rezzes (assuming they all came back villager)

yea. Im gonna let that sit for now, but that should be readdressed as to why there is a villager with powers... all of their powers... and two without. But I'll temporarily just assume its possible because there is more clear fish to fry.

took me about 90 full seconds to get what part you were referring to.
1225906043098.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
yea. Im gonna let that sit for now, but that should be readdressed as to why there is a villager with powers... all of their powers... and two without. But I'll temporarily just assume its possible because there is more clear fish to fry.
Meh. I'm pretty comfortable with the idea that people are going to be suspicious of me. I'm willing to do whatever I'm directed to, but suspect it will all be moot pretty soon anyway. If you look back you'll see my previous kill attempts were best guesses working with what we had.

@DocEspana I feel it is best if you direct allieh to use wolf kill ability on tp

still no chocolatl in my inbox. Maybe the mods were sleeping as soon as they finished writing results? I can submit use chocolatl and do that as my moves and if they accept it great. If not, the tracker/spyglasser will watch me tell people I used to be an adventurer like them, until I took an arrow to the knee.

Who was the only one to vote to lynch ALOHA?

I'm_Awesome!!!.gif

And who was the only one to vote to lynch Dyachei the DAY BEFORE she was investigated.

th

For someone barely following along, maybe you should listen to me more, no?

Members don't see this ad :)
I will probably vote to lynch ALlie today, hoping she is Coulter.

If not, I woke up thinking, "how the hell did I not lynch DocE? He would definitely lynch himself with all of that BS." So there is that.

Reactions: 1 user
Who was the only one to vote to lynch ALOHA?

I'm_Awesome!!!.gif

I thought you were gonna say me. Because I would have also been a legitimate answer for 80% of the day round yesterday

And who was the only one to vote to lynch Dyachei the DAY BEFORE she was investigated.

th

For someone barely following along, maybe you should listen to me more, no?
your instincts are quite good though.

I will probably vote to lynch ALlie today, hoping she is Coulter.

If not, I woke up thinking, "how the hell did I not lynch DocE? He would definitely lynch himself with all of that BS." So there is that.

Because everyone wants to see me try something CRAZY! Plus it let us all have the opportunity to see the person I wanted lynched all day (aloha) was an original wolf from my group AND let us see that allieh wanted me dead preferentially and waited until literally the last seconds to try to screw me over. But DVM was my personal hero. So now I owe her some crazy ****.

Because everyone wants to see me try something CRAZY! Plus it let us all have the opportunity to see the person I wanted lynched all day (aloha) was an original wolf from my group AND let us see that allieh wanted me dead preferentially and waited until literally the last seconds to try to screw me over. But DVM was my personal hero. So now I owe her some crazy ****.
I am framing that, and making it a GIF and posting it in every game you play with her now.

Reactions: 3 users
I sent Jojo the chocolate this morning and they were healed right after, so hopefully it works right away after.
This instance was because items had been forgotten overnight, so we sent them out with the intent of being used ASAP

Stuff happened. People were stabbed and/or had their souls ripped out and/or were raised from the dead.

Dead is @Kam325 who was Kirjava, Will Parry's daemon and a villager bodyguard.

Dead is @Trilt who was Chevalier Tialys, a Gallivespian spy and villager assassin.

And welcome back @Lupin21!

It is now Day 9. Lynch deadline is 9pm EST. 16 players remain. Take note of group assignment.

Jordan College
kcough - Mary Malone??
LIS
DVMD
Em Jay
London Canals
DocE
finnick
Jilary
Svalbard
Hayley
Allie
Lupin - Ruta Skadi?
Bolvangar
FFM
Deva
SOV
Citagazze
tp
caiter
Rojo

Land of the Dead
pp9 - Father Gomez
Hazel - Lady Salmakia
PBC - Farder Coram
Epivet - Bernie Johansen
Rog - Roger Parslow
dyachei - Lord Boreal
FS - Yelena Pazhets
STL - ????
Zen - Iofur Rankinson

STB - Hester
LotF - Iorek Byrnison
aloha - Ozymandias
Trilt - Chevalier Tialys
Kam - Kirjava

:thinking:

Welcome back Lupin. 2 villager deaths? :(

Other thought. Maybe trilt wasn't the odd one in the resurrected duo. I know anyone being up my ass is a sign of sanity (and the wolves lost because most of us are insane like me).... but Jilary claims to have no power and was my confidant until yesterday but was all about trying to undermine me in any way possible yesterday. (Idk if she changed her vote or not to tp. Might be worth checking).

Clearly Trilt was an honorable (but horribly literal) villager. But is it possible that Jilary is one of the converts and thus why she did not get her old power back? Wolves can't protect those who they are out to kill.

I'm sure people will find ways to disagree with me but the no brainer move is lynching TP in my eyes. I'm just discussing other stuff because it seems like the TP stuff is a pretty solid bet (nothing is ever 100%, but this is pretty damn good).

Voting for me over tp last (all of whom were around for the last half an hour scramble)

Trilt, Kam, TP, aloha, Jilary, allieh.

Two villagers with thoroughly stated desires to want me dead. Both dead now. One known wolf now dead. One known wolf still alive. And one strongly implied wolf still alive.

And jilary. Who posted at 845 about why she didn't want to change her vote.

Just saying, check out the company she is keeping.

:thinking:

Welcome back Lupin. 2 villager deaths? :(
Why thank you.

Seems like a reasonable place to start, right?

Sure. Right after I set some things straight. You have your nights off as was mentioned due to the mods stating we started with Night 0. So you attempted to use my ability on N2, not three. And again on the night I died, which was night 4. You also attempted to seer LIS once again, not yourself as you so eloquently stated yesterday, so I imagine that you did not in fact get a result from the first time. Which is why I now wonder how you know his role if in fact you were unable to use my power on my off nights.

Also, just for some clarification, I would like to know where exactly I stated I was a nobody and made myself a target? Because you will find nothing of the sort, so it makes me wonder just where that thought came from.

And if we are all bragging about WW prowess, I did in fact mention to Rojo that I thought dyachei was a wolf N1. I also told him that same night that there was something up with you.

Also, Jopari did in fact make some small sense that he could enhance an item as he was a shaman and the most notable thing he did was take the bloodmoss and make it into a powerful ointment. I agree however, that the stealing part was somewhat questionable. I am surprised no one questioned her sooner when she successfully stole the knife from you and what she had done to improve it....

And lastly, I am thinking that the wolves received a list of the roles in the game, or something like a list of free roles to choose covers from.

lynch TP ....

..... and pass out and sleep all day. I lost track of how many cases the other doc and I took to Sx this weekend. Our techs were going crazy trying to cycle surgery packs through the autoclave fast enough. Amazing weekend.

Why thank you.

Sure. Right after I set some things straight. You have your nights off as was mentioned due to the mods stating we started with Night 0. So you attempted to use my ability on N2, not three. And again on the night I died, which was night 4. You also attempted to seer LIS once again, not yourself as you so eloquently stated yesterday, so I imagine that you did not in fact get a result from the first time. Which is why I now wonder how you know his role if in fact you were unable to use my power on my off nights.

Also, just for some clarification, I would like to know where exactly I stated I was a nobody and made myself a target? Because you will find nothing of the sort, so it makes me wonder just where that thought came from.

And if we are all bragging about WW prowess, I did in fact mention to Rojo that I thought dyachei was a wolf N1. I also told him that same night that there was something up with you.

Also, Jopari did in fact make some small sense that he could enhance an item as he was a shaman and the most notable thing he did was take the bloodmoss and make it into a powerful ointment. I agree however, that the stealing part was somewhat questionable. I am surprised no one questioned her sooner when she successfully stole the knife from you and what she had done to improve it....

And lastly, I am thinking that the wolves received a list of the roles in the game, or something like a list of free roles to choose covers from.
I can confirm Lupin was suspicious of dyachei n1 :p

I'm sure people will find ways to disagree with me but the no brainer move is lynching TP in my eyes. I'm just discussing other stuff because it seems like the TP stuff is a pretty solid bet (nothing is ever 100%, but this is pretty damn good).
Unless we think allieh is Coulter

btw. idk if i mentioned it yet, but mods strongly implied it for me. Chocolotl went into effect as soon as this day round started.

I can confirm that you were actually injured in case anyone was skeptical because I got a PM just before 9am letting me know that the chocolate worked... and that my daemon was killed :(

@Lupin21 @DocEspana

There is some discrepancy in results here...

yea. I noticed that.

the numbering thing is easy as can be. I count n1d1n2d2. Ive always counted that way. Thats just a nomenclature thing we're disagreeing on. Lupin is perhaps overstating it a tiny bit since we are agreeing that stuff happened on the exact same nights, we are just numbering them differently. Ive made a point to be clear a few different times i count n1d1n2d2, but thats not a detail i expect people to actually remember.

Speaking of details not remembered, i had a strong suspicion lupin was the seer, but i guess in hindsight I completely misremembered *why* i had that suspicion. She was totally playing super confident and is correct to say she never hedged and tried to act super minor. Does that one matter? I dont think it does. My strange instincts are just as much gut feeling and luck (being very confident lupin was the seer) as it is analytics (the 'no way does john parry have that power' argument)

I totally 100% got LIS's identity on the first try. I cannot explain to you why your stuff says you got LIS twice. That ones a mystery to me. I delayed in responding to lupins original message because I was trying to look back and see if I botched it somehow.

yea. I noticed that.

the numbering thing is easy as can be. I count n1d1n2d2. Ive always counted that way. Thats just a nomenclature thing we're disagreeing on. Lupin is perhaps overstating it a tiny bit since we are agreeing that stuff happened on the exact same nights, we are just numbering them differently. Ive made a point to be clear a few different times i count n1d1n2d2, but thats not a detail i expect people to actually remember.

Speaking of details not remembered, i had a strong suspicion lupin was the seer, but i guess in hindsight I completely misremembered *why* i had that suspicion. She was totally playing super confident and is correct to say she never hedged and tried to act super minor. Does that one matter? I dont think it does. My strange instincts are just as much gut feeling and luck (being very confident lupin was the seer) as it is analytics (the 'no way does john parry have that power' argument)

I totally 100% got LIS's identity on the first try. I cannot explain to you why your stuff says you got LIS twice. That ones a mystery to me. I delayed in responding to lupins original message because I was trying to look back and see if I botched it somehow.

Mod screw up? Wolf intervention? TP really does have the wolf version of my power and targeted you when I did?

Um maybe unrelated, but I may be injured. Or disintegrating. I get the feeling my time may be limited here as I "woke up this morning not feeling very well, and seem to be leaking dust"

=/

Lynch TP while I can.

If it turns out TP is a wolf, then damn. I called it Day 1 :p totally unintentionally.