His Dark Materials WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@Lupin21 did you come back with powers? And were there any hints to your resurrection? I guess the third question is do you have wings (since thats my item then)?

No powers. Same person. Same method as Trilt and Jil. I knew there was a third rez, hence why I didn't jump up and volunteer for your suspicious dust rez. I didn't want to be wolf. I am actually still incredulous as to why you were given that considering three were already allowed and had the likelihood of all occurring. It is also why I am trying to see if you and kcough are in cahoots as chaos or something now because I did in fact tell two people I was vanilla behind the scenes, and she had access to that. She would have also known LIS's role claim which would have explained why you seemed to know it after it appeared in my time line like you never received that answer.

Members don't see this ad.

No powers. Same person. Same method as Trilt and Jil. I knew there was a third rez, hence why I didn't jump up and volunteer for your suspicious dust rez. I didn't want to be wolf. I am actually still incredulous as to why you were given that considering three were already allowed and had the likelihood of all occurring. It is also why I am trying to see if you and kcough are in cahoots as chaos or something now because I did in fact tell two people I was vanilla behind the scenes, and she had access to that. She would have also known LIS's role claim which would have explained why you seemed to know it after it appeared in my time line like you never received that answer.
Especially after your asshat claim that I was not a top player. Oh how easily you forget Walter and Diggle and Mantis and Freeman...

walter-steele.jpg
digglearrow_25082013.jpg

d85ce1de584946cc024857542162b76a.jpg
zoom_review465-210x140.jpg

Not to mention you having to kill me off as your brother because I was catching on too quickly to your deceit.

And shame on the rest of you for letting that dick comment slide. I would gone to bat for some of you...

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch TP

I think that's 9/17 for them? Maybe we can close early and get DocE to try his crazy plan today after all :p

Especially after your asshat claim that I was not a top player. Oh how easily you forget Walter and Diggle and Mantis and Freeman...

walter-steele.jpg
digglearrow_25082013.jpg

Not to mention you having to kill me off as your brother because I was catching on too quickly to your deceit.

And shame on the rest of you for letting that dick comment slide. I would gone to bat for some of you...

bahahahha. you know. After i typed it, i felt really bad for a long time. I love you so much. and this is exactly why.

bahahahha. you know. After i typed it, i felt really bad for a long time. I love you so much. and this is exactly why.
You know how you could make it up to me? Maybe a certain pic that seemed to have made its way around and gained you some notoriety. :naughty:

Reactions: 3 users

walter-steele.jpg
digglearrow_25082013.jpg

You can swing my bat anytime, Lupin. ;)

Reactions: 1 users
Oh, and by the way. I clarified with the mods that LIS was indeed correct in my last nightmare. Here is the result from the night I died.

You find yourself gripped by another nightmare, and it's much the same as the one before. "Who is LIS, who is LIS??" your mind shouts, and the answer is again ripped away from you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, and by the way. I clarified with the mods that LIS was indeed correct in my last nightmare. Here is the result from the night I died.

You find yourself gripped by another nightmare, and it's much the same as the one before. "Who is LIS, who is LIS??" your mind shouts, and the answer is again ripped away from you.

@DocEspana care to explain this?

A story:

The tail of the girl has not been followed for a bit. She had been outta commission being in the afterworld and all. She had at one point gone into a blind rage that would have spiraled out of control if the ice had not knocked out communication for a time. However hope returned due to a friend who is always there for her. She had life breathed back into her body and she returned with a clear mission. She had to get any and all info out there to continue her work from before her untimely death. She only had a brief moment though before the need to journey back to her daemon consumed her. The moving chariot was again filled with her belongings and two puppies and the ice was cleared to make a path. As the sun shown down after being absent for four days, the girl again disappeared down the path, this time with good smells wafting in her wake.

We will catch back up with her in ~4 hours.

Reactions: 1 user

Again, this is why I'm not 100% sure of the TP Lynch... Especially if this means he can't compel actions...

walter-steele.jpg
digglearrow_25082013.jpg

I stood up for you! I damn near lynched him for it!

Reactions: 1 user
Again, this is why I'm not 100% sure of the TP Lynch... Especially if this means he can't compel actions...

Eh, I think allie's voting made it fairly clear that she wanted DocE gone... whether that says anything about TP being a wolf or not, not sure. But she clearly was hoping for a quick last minute vote to seal DocE's fate. And since TP was the other person up for lynch, I am thinking that it might say something about TP's alignment. But it may not.

I am not convinced that Doc is a villager though. I could buy him being chaos.

I think STL was Serrafina. I think our other blue person.. I can't remember who it was now, was a wolf... the other bear person. And I think Doc might be a chaos character.

Just my thoughts currently.

I would like to see Doc's explanation though of him going for LIS twice and claiming he directing to himself instead.

Stoaries.

I have separate reasoning for wanting to lynch TP. I don't want to say too much in case I'm wrong, but based on my write ups the past two nights, I believe that TP has information that only STB (who talked to Allie) knew.

My bad. I actually read that and thought he was saying that because he figured you knew he was a wolf and didn't want to bring you back, but then I got caught up in 30000000 other comments, and forgot the thought.

Eh, I think allie's voting made it fairly clear that she wanted DocE gone... whether that says anything about TP being a wolf or not, not sure. But she clearly was hoping for a quick last minute vote to seal DocE's fate. And since TP was the other person up for lynch, I am thinking that it might say something about TP's alignment. But it may not.

I am not convinced that Doc is a villager though. I could buy him being chaos.

I think STL was Serrafina. I think our other blue person.. I can't remember who it was now, was a wolf... the other bear person. And I think Doc might be a chaos character.

Just my thoughts currently.

I would like to see Doc's explanation though of him going for LIS twice and claiming he directing to himself instead.

Stoaries.
i am agreeing on the chaos thing.
And whomever pointed out a kcough/doce relationship sounds interesting as well.

But if that is true, we have other fish to fry for now.

If I counted correctly, it's 11/16 for TP right now...

I think the fact that TP hasn't been back since the lynch vote says something.

I'm not at all surprised that kam & trilt were killed. They both proved to have important abilities that the wolves wanted gone. With that said, if there is another protector out there, it should be obvious who you need to protect tonight.

I can't speak to why I was brought back without any abilities, and Trilt was, though it appears Lupin and maybe two other people know and can likely attest to me being villager rez'd.

I'm not sure anyone can blame me for sticking to my DocE lynch vote last night. Like SOV said earlier, DocE would have lynched himself for some of the things said yesterday. I didn't like the sudden bandwagon on TP, because she's been lying so low I didn't have a read on her and wasn't sure. I likely would have switched to aloha if the lynch vote had gone that way. I also stated on thread I thought it was pointless to lynch allieh yesterday, so I wasn't going to switch my vote over to her. If we successfully lynch TP today, I'm down to try to lynch allieh tomorrow. Hopefully those of you with abilities are able to track down the convert while we work on eliminating the originals.

I don't see the point in defending myself when you all have clearly made up your mind. My big mouth is what got me almost lynched in the first place so I figured I'd just STFU.

For the record all you have on me is that DocE thinks I knew something before I did, and let's not forget that he got his days ****ed up. As I said, I guessed him the second night.

And because the alpha voted for DocE. Let me tell you, when I was the out alpha wolf in the Shangri-la game I randomly ****ed with lynches to add red herrings.

I don't see the point in defending myself when you all have clearly made up your mind. My big mouth is what got me almost lynched in the first place so I figured I'd just STFU.

For the record all you have on me is that DocE thinks I knew something before I did, and let's not forget that he got his days ****ed up. As I said, I guessed him the second night.

And because the alpha voted for DocE. Let me tell you, when I was the out alpha wolf in the Shangri-la game I randomly ****ed with lynches to add red herrings.

This doesn't explain the lynch yesterday, you should have been lynched.

And the alpha wolf thing, yeah, wolves eff with lunches by randomly throwing out names. They don't quickly change a lynch vote at the very last second to someone else who is in the lead unless they want that person eliminated or they are protecting somebody else.

Staworease

And the alpha wolf thing, yeah, wolves eff with lunches by randomly throwing out names. They don't quickly change a lynch vote at the very last second to someone else who is in the lead unless they want that person eliminated or they are protecting somebody else.

Yes. I think her vote to lynch TP today was effing with us, but not the DocE one was less likely to be that, unless the two of them have a scheme going but again I think that's unlikely.

People were suspicious of you from the beginning because you were really wolfy then. We almost lynched you until you claimed John Faa, which saved you for a bit. But now that we know we can't trust role claims, you have absolutely no defense

I have no idea what happened yesterday with the lynch

This should have been the final lynch vote for last night:

Allieh (2) - FFM, Dev
DocE (6) - Trilt, Kam, TP, aloha, Jilary, allieh
kcough ()
aloha (1) - SOV
deva (1) - finnick
TP (7) - Caiter, Hayley, DocE, Rojo, MJ, kcough, DVMD

I was trying to figure out what could have happened, but I'm stumped. TP should have been lynched. If DVMD hadn't changed her vote it would have been a tie. So Allieh was trying to create a tie between TP and DocE, which I don't think we know for sure what decides a tie. The only thing I could think of is mods thought Allieh created a tie and instead of having the person who created the tie be lynched, they killed the tie creators daemon.

Feel free to tell me that's a dumb idea, but it's what I was thinking of on the train ride home.

This should have been the final lynch vote for last night:

Allieh (2) - FFM, Dev
DocE (6) - Trilt, Kam, TP, aloha, Jilary, allieh
kcough ()
aloha (1) - SOV
deva (1) - finnick
TP (7) - Caiter, Hayley, DocE, Rojo, MJ, kcough, DVMD

I was trying to figure out what could have happened, but I'm stumped. TP should have been lynched. If DVMD hadn't changed her vote it would have been a tie. So Allieh was trying to create a tie between TP and DocE, which I don't think we know for sure what decides a tie. The only thing I could think of is mods thought Allieh created a tie and instead of having the person who created the tie be lynched, they killed the tie creators daemon.

Feel free to tell me that's a dumb idea, but it's what I was thinking of on the train ride home.
I think it's a dumb idea.

DVMD lynched before allieh AND the mods even mentioned a discrepancy in the perceived Lynch tally and the results

I am not going to be surprised at this point if you are a villager, but enough people that iI still trust (not doce) believe that you should die for reasons (including the one wolf per group) that it's what we got

I am not going to be surprised at this point if you are a villager, but enough people that iI still trust (not doce) believe that you should die for reasons (including the one wolf per group) that it's what we got
No, I understand. I would lynch me too, that's why I haven't bothered trying to defend myself.

Official Lynch Talley

TP (14) - DocE, Hayley, Finnick, FFM, LIS, DVMD, kcough, caiter, lupin, jilary, rojo, allieh, SOV, MJ
Allieh (1) - TP

15/16

Majority reached, lynch closed, results pending.