His Dark Materials WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Distraught over the loss of her daemon, Marisa Coulter sat hunched at her kitchen table, staring at her hands. She didn't care when the village marched up her cobblestone drive. She didn't care when they knocked down her door. She didn't care when they filled her home with their blood-raged cries. She didn't care when they grabbed her by her ebony hair. She didn't care when the knife sat at her throat. She didn't care when she ceased to breathe.

Dead is @touchpause13 , who was Marisa Coulter, wolf unseerable to most, who's votes counted twice in lynch tallies, and who could steal actions.

It is Night 9. Night deadline is 9am est.

Jordan College

kcough - Mary Malone??
LIS
DVMD
Em Jay
London Canals
DocE
finnick
Jilary
Svalbard
Hayley
Allie
Lupin - Ruta Skadi?
Bolvangar
FFM
Deva
SOV
Citagazze
caiter
Rojo

Land of the Dead
pp9 - Father Gomez
Hazel - Lady Salmakia
PBC - Farder Coram
Epivet - Bernie Johansen
Rog - Roger Parslow
dyachei - Lord Boreal
FS - Yelena Pazhets
STL - ????
Zen - Iofur Rankinson

STB - Hester
LotF - Iorek Byrnison
aloha - Ozymandias
Trilt - Chevalier Tialys
Kam - Kirjava
TP - Marisa Coulter

Members don't see this ad.

Go Villagers! You got dis!
tumblr_n0frpyqtUu1rv3cmdo1_500.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I take it since TP's abilities have nothing to do with stealing abilities, the dearest of dears in DocE is the big fat liar I assumed him to be. At least he provided an entertaining lynch yesterday. lol

Role writeup said tpaw could steal actions

I'm requesting protection again... probably won't get it since my daemon is dead, but if there is another protector out there who can protect more than their human please help. My ability was stolen 2 nights ago, and last night my daemon is dead. So I think I will need help.

I take it since TP's abilities have nothing to do with stealing abilities, the dearest of dears in DocE is the big fat liar I assumed him to be. At least he provided an entertaining lynch yesterday. lol
No. DocE wasn't lying because it happened to me too.

Sorry I missed lynch again...class...not that it mattered ;)

votes counted twice in lynch tallies,
???

does this also have to do with last night's lynch results? But wasn't rojo injured and couldn't actually have a vote count, or did he get healed and I forgot..w/e

Sorry I missed lynch again...class...not that it mattered ;)

???

does this also have to do with last night's lynch results? But wasn't rojo injured and couldn't actually have a vote count, or did he get healed and I forgot..w/e
i was healed. TP's vote counted twice, that's why it was a tie. I guess it never came up before to influence the total except when PBC and TP were tied day 2, but we just assumed it was the tie breaking mechanism that only one died, but it seems both were attempted lynch yesterday, which may mean that DocE actually should have been lynched too...

I still think DocE is leaving stuff out of his role...

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
So you had it occur as a nightmare form like the two I posted?

Please recall I did try to manipulate your dust both times. The first time worked exactly how I said it would on both of our ends. The second time im assuming TP got in there and was also messing around with you. Plus I dont think you ever described it as nightmares in your first PM (which Rojo was nice enough to quote for us). And mine spoke about how I made you seer even though you wanted to sleep. Nightmares seems to be your own fun little exaggeraion right now to make me sound nefarious without reason.

Please recall I did try to manipulate your dust both times. The first time worked exactly how I said it would on both of our ends. The second time im assuming TP got in there and was also messing around with you. Plus I dont think you ever described it as nightmares in your first PM (which Rojo was nice enough to quote for us). And mine spoke about how I made you seer even though you wanted to sleep. Nightmares seems to be your own fun little exaggeraion right now to make me sound nefarious without reason.
"While you slept you had awful dreams. You were a puppet within your own mind, manipulated at the whims of your master. With no intent of your own, your mind asked a singular question. "Who is LIS?" And yet, you felt as if someone else received the answer."

Awful dreams.... puppet within your own mind, manipulated at the whims of your master... I think nightmare is appropriate description

Reactions: 2 users
Eh, just checking things. I find it amusing that everyone seemed so interested in LIS. You checking him means nothing really in my mind, but if it was TP, then it likely clears him. Trying to think who dy, allie and tp would likely convert is next on the agenda, so I would like to look at all the info critically.

i was healed. TP's vote counted twice, that's why it was a tie. I guess it never came up before to influence the total except when PBC and TP were tied day 2, but we just assumed it was the tie breaking mechanism that only one died, but it seems both were attempted lynch yesterday, which may mean that DocE actually should have been lynched too...

I still think DocE is leaving stuff out of his role...

No clue. I got shot in the leg and I assume with 100% of everything I know that I should die when lynched.

How many hard to lynch people could there possibly be. As a villager I'm not gonna benefit from hiding a difficulty to lynch, not at this point. As a wolf that would make me a THIRD hard to lynch wolf (I think we're all okay with my not being a wolf) and lets address the chaos word. Having a hard to lynch Chaos role is just batty. I'm not chaos (what would I even have in common with a polar bear who wants to be human?) I will go ahead and tell you that AFAIK my death isnt contingent on exclusively breaking my glass case, i can be lynched just fine.

"While you slept you had awful dreams. You were a puppet within your own mind, manipulated at the whims of your master. With no intent of your own, your mind asked a singular question. "Who is LIS?" And yet, you felt as if someone else received the answer."

Awful dreams.... puppet within your own mind, manipulated at the whims of your master... I think nightmare is appropriate description

oh well then that is more sinister sounding than I remember it being when you first quoted it. point noted.

Mine just said that stuff about them wanting to sleep but me making them do their role anyway.

Eh, just checking things. I find it amusing that everyone seemed so interested in LIS. You checking him means nothing really in my mind, but if it was TP, then it likely clears him. Trying to think who dy, allie and tp would likely convert is next on the agenda, so I would like to look at all the info critically.
oooh, pick me! I know!

I find it amusing, too, since other that a very minor communication-based ability I am a bit player in this whole thing.

I think Allie killing Doc is more likely to work...

Good job villagers! I think it's hilarious that TP ended up a wolf. Random first day vote ftw! So that leaves allieh and at least one convert. Not going to lie, i feel like i may die tonight due to my write up this morning,and unfortunately i will not be on much tonight because i have early surgery tomorrow (spay lab woo hoo)

I read that as you were saying the mods miscounted and thought it was a tie, not that allieh actually DID create a tie...
I wasn't sure how the tie was created, I was just speculating on a possibility for that aspect. My first thought was "what if there really was a tie" and I looked back to see how that could have occurred. Obviously I had no idea TP's votes counted double. That's not a mechanic I've seen for wolves, but I've seen it for mayors and maybe the odd villager.

And the tie creator's daemon wasn't killed. Tp's daemon was killed.
Yes, another small detail. I was just saying overall my idea wasn't completely stupid. I think you were the one to tell me during the first game I survived past N1 that sometimes the tie maker gets killed. I've not seen that happen yet, so I thought it was at least possible that was part of the mechanism involved.

Re: 2 night kills last night... could the blue players be responsible for that?

are you still using this minor communication-based ability?

We haven't used it extensively .....a few checkins here and there. But since I haven't had any real useful info to say once kcoughli died .... Not much to talk about. Shared some "suspicious of that person" type of thoughts, but that's about it.

But yes, the ability is still in place. Why?