History of the WWorld sign-up

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
....I had good news? ....I am lost on that:confused:. This week has actually been wrought full of unfortunate occurrences (primarily that a deer made my vehicle undrive-able. Oi!) Wishing you a speedy recovery, SOV!!!
Please ignore my previous comment. I think they need to fix my brain instead tomorrow.

Perhaps I am foreseeing some positive news for you.

Members don't see this ad.

North American
1- Time Warner
2- DVMDream
3- AKDream
4-emiloo4
5- kaydubs
6 -PetPony

Europe
1- wldlfstdnt
2-krist
3-kakurubird
4-WTF
5-DocEspana

Mount Olympus
1- cuitlamiztli
2- sheepdogpsu
3-nyanko
4-Lissarae06 bishes
5-bbeventer
6-dyachei

Asia
1- NStarz
2- wildcatj
3- Katie8
4- Samoa
5-Reserved

Africa
1- Orca2011
2- zanydogz
3- LIS
4- Devyn
5-Reserved

Adding in Samoa, another guest from the lounge.

Wait List
#1 FTB

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm really sad that I have to miss this one:(. It sounds awesome!! Darn Jury Duty:mad: Maybe we can do it again in summer

Um, *officially begs for a spot on the waitlist*

So I changed my avatar for the game but had to go with a fictional famous woman for 2 reasons, 1 because I love the character of Elizabeth Bennett, and 2 because a lot of famous European women are ugly and I didn't want to have to look at that for a while! :D

So I changed my avatar for the game but had to go with a fictional famous woman for 2 reasons, 1 because I love the character of Elizabeth Bennett, and 2 because a lot of famous European women are ugly and I didn't want to have to look at that for a while! :D

Haha, good idea. Emily Blunt played Queen Victoria I. Maybe I will use that picture.

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

North American
1- Time Warner
2- DVMDream
3- AKDream
4-emiloo4
5- kaydubs
6 -PetPony

Europe
1- wldlfstdnt
2-krist
3-kakurubird
4-WTF
5-DocEspana

Mount Olympus
1- cuitlamiztli
2- sheepdogpsu
3-nyanko
4-Lissarae06 bishes
5-bbeventer
6-dyachei

Asia
1- NStarz
2- wildcatj
3- Katie8
4- Samoa
5-Reserved

Africa
1- Orca2011
2- zanydogz
3- LIS
4- Devyn
5- FTB

FTB gets a spot.. .Sooprnova on wait list.

Wait List
#1 Sooprnova

This already looks epic.

Hope your sx went well, SOV! Get well soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yay I got a spot!

Did nutmeg really want to play? If so, lynch nutmeg

or did DocE beat me to it?

Yea FTB!! It would not be a WW without you! To bad we are not in the same group though :(

Hi everyone,

This is Mrs. SOV. SOV wanted to thank you all for your good wishes --- but more importantly, to let you know that surgery went well and the game should start in a day or two.

Thank you and all the best,
Mrs. SOV

That's good to hear! Thanks for telling us! We're thinking about him! :luck:

Hi everyone,

This is Mrs. SOV. SOV wanted to thank you all for your good wishes --- but more importantly, to let you know that surgery went well and the game should start in a day or two.

Mrs. SOV

Thank you so VERY much for letting us know that things went well! Will continue to send good thoughts towards both of you for a swift and issue free recovery! Get well, man. Get well. :thumbup:

Hi everyone,

Mrs. SOV

Hoping for a speedy recovery!

Hi everyone,

Mrs. SOV
Thanks for letting us know! We all wish him a speedy recovery!

Hi everyone,

Mrs. SOV

Thanks for letting us know. :luck::luck: Hoping for a speedy recovery!!

:D what everyone else said!! Wishing Mr. SOV a speedy recovery!

Hi everyone,

Mrs. SOV

Awww good to know!! So happy it went well!!! Hope the recovery goes just as smoothly :) thanks mrs. SOV!

SOV, I firstly want to wish you a speedy recovery. Definite well wishes.

Secondly, I want you to take a fistfull of painkillers before every round so that our PMs are especially amusing as you're in a narcotic haze.

Hi everyone,

Mrs. SOV

Thanks for the news! :D We wish you a speedy recovery, SOV! :luck:

Any suggestions for an avatar??? I have no clue who to pick...

And thanks for the updates Mrs. SOV. Glad to hear surgery went well!!

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Mrs. SOV

Just echoing everyone else,
thanks for letting us know and best wishes to both of you for a good and quick recovery!!

Thanks, Mrs. SOV!! And a belated congrats to you!! :thumbup::D

SOV, I firstly want to wish you a speedy recovery. Definite well wishes.

Secondly, I want you to take a fistfull of painkillers before every round so that our PMs are especially amusing as you're in a narcotic haze.

:laugh:

Glad to hear surgery went well SOV and hope you have a speedy recovery!

or all the painkillers necessary to make it a euphoric and painless, slow recovery if for some reason it is one of those kinds of surgeries :D

Thanks for the update Mrs. SOV!

:luck:

Any suggestions for an avatar??? I have no clue who to pick...

And thanks for the updates Mrs. SOV. Glad to hear surgery went well!!

Archbishop Desmond Tutu

OR

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf

Thanks for the update, Mrs. Sov! Hope SOV recovers quickly

North American
1- Time Warner
2- DVMDream
3- AKDream
4-emiloo4
5- kaydubs
6 -PetPony

Europe
1- wldlfstdnt
2-krist
3-kakurubird
4-WTF
5-DocEspana

Mount Olympus
1- cuitlamiztli
2- sheepdogpsu
3-nyanko
4-Lissarae06 bishes
5-bbeventer
6-dyachei

Asia
1- NStarz
2- wildcatj
3- Katie8
4- Samoa
5- Nutmeg

Africa
1- Orca2011
2- zanydogz
3- LIS
4- Devyn
5- FTB

FTB gets a spot.. .Sooprnova on wait list.

Wait List
#1 Sooprnova

<sees post above>

david_lynch_03.jpg

nutmeg-new-netherland-3.jpg

Took me a moment. At first, I was wondering, "How the hell did DocE know I was a David Lynch fan? He couldn't possibly remember my old Mulholland Drive or Dune avatars."

+2 points for DocE. :thumbup:

Twin peaks FTW! I still don't understand the red room, but whatevs

Twin peaks FTW! I still don't understand the red room, but whatevs

I was actually at the lodge depicted in the opening sequence last week. :thumbup:

I've got good news! That chewing gum you like is going to.... come back in style.

She's my cousin.... but doesn't she look.... aaaaalmost exactly like Laura Palmer?

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.

I talked to SOV on facebook this morning. He said that he can't wait to start the game but doesn't think he can quite yet.

I talked to SOV on facebook this morning. He said that he can't wait to start the game but doesn't think he can quite yet.

Thanks for the update Lissa. I know we're all anxious to start, but SOV's health is the most important thing :thumbup:

Yep! I'm busy anyways, but we all want a 100% SOV! It's worth the wait to have the best mod ever.