History of the WWorld

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm just going to go with my RNG from yesterday.

lynch kakurubird[\b]

Darn it! lynch kakurubird

Members don't see this ad.

Okay, so since I don't like the idea of getting killed for no reason, I'll give you reason *not* to kill me: you won't be able to.

I have an item right now that protects me from lynching. If/when I lose it, the next player who gets it will know who I am and that I'm innocent.

I ask that whoever gets it next to corroborate what I'm saying but not reveal my role. This will prove that both of us are innocent. If I have to use it tonight and nobody comes forward that they got this item tomorrow, we know it's in the hands of a wolf and I'll ask that someone protect me, because the wolves will then know my role.

I'm going for a run to enjoy the sunshine. I'm not voting, because I don't want to RNG and be the one who tips the scales towards an innocent.

Also, if anyone has an item that you're not going to use, could you send it my way? I want to try a little experiment (I'll send it back the next night).

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay, so since I don't like the idea of getting killed for no reason, I'll give you reason *not* to kill me: you won't be able to.

I have an item right now that protects me from lynching. If/when I lose it, the next player who gets it will know who I am and that I'm innocent.

I ask that whoever gets it next to corroborate what I'm saying but not reveal my role. This will prove that both of us are innocent. If I have to use it tonight and nobody comes forward that they got this item tomorrow, we know it's in the hands of a wolf and I'll ask that someone protect me, because the wolves will then know my role.

I'm going for a run to enjoy the sunshine. I'm not voting, because I don't want to RNG and be the one who tips the scales towards an innocent.

Also, if anyone has an item that you're not going to use, could you send it my way? I want to try a little experiment (I'll send it back the next night).

So if we vote for you, you wont die? That's almost a win win. We have no freakin clue and we won't be losing a player.

How would someone getting this item reveal your role? Is it tied to your role?

I am going to do this before I forget

Lynch Soops

So if we vote for you, you wont die? That's almost a win win. We have no freakin clue and we won't be losing a player.

I have the hacker item, so if everybody wants I can stop the voting now and we see if it's true!

It's not necessarily tied to my role, but they will know when they get the item.

And yeah, if you lynch me I won't die. So if nobody has any better ideas...

**********lynch sooprnova**********

I hope SOV's wacky game is at least straightforward on this one!

It doesn't help our cause of killing wolves, but if sooprnova is lying about this item she is definitely a wolf, if not no harm done. Also I have nothing better so lynch sooprnova

Also I believe wldlfsdt is innocent so this saves her from being lynched

It's not necessarily tied to my role, but they will know when they get the item.

And yeah, if you lynch me I won't die. So if nobody has any better ideas...

**********lynch sooprnova**********

I hope SOV's wacky game is at least straightforward on this one!

hehe if you're voting for yourself, then I don't feel so bad.
Lynch sooprnova

Is this a WW first? lol

Members don't see this ad :)
hehe if you're voting for yourself, then I don't feel so bad.
Lynch sooprnova

Is this a WW first? lol

LIS did it for Disney...and he turned out to be a wolf!

Oh I sort of remember now... wasn't it bc he was done playing for some reason though?

Lynch Lissarae.

If DocE is silenced, that may speak to a slightly more veteran wolf who had likely played Lounge games and knows what a good wolf hunter he is. Yes obviously, I know such a description includes me as well, so I'm well aware this put me on the board as well - but I'm being honest in what I think here.

Lynch soopr.

Interesting. Gives us an extra day to hunt those wolfies. I hope that item can't be used by wolves--if so, that is really dangerous!!

How in the world are you gonna choose who to send it to? Or do you lose it when you use it and it's up to the mod?

You guys are seriously piling on a useless lynch? Oh boy. Not really seeing the point, but I suppose statistically....whatevs.

better a useless lynch than getting rid of an innocent. How oftenn do we catch a wolf on the first few lynches without investigating a fair amount of people?

better a useless lynch than getting rid of an innocent. How oftenn do we catch a wolf on the first few lynches without investigating a fair amount of people?

what I meant was excluding the times someone actually investigated a wolf in the first couple of nights.. aka sheer dumb luck

How in the world are you gonna choose who to send it to? Or do you lose it when you use it and it's up to the mod?

I can't choose, but *someone* is going to get it eventually. When they do, they'll know my role.

And now I'm really going for a run. I feel like I'm gonna be a wolf target for this night cycle, so sending me a protective item would be pretty jammin once night starts.

Is voting closed??? or did I get my time changes wrong...

Is voting closed??? or did I get my time changes wrong...

Erm...yes. Voting Closed.

Dunno where SOV is(tardy!) but I am gonna let him handle this write up so stay tuned.

So he doesn't have to count, here is the final vote:

sooprnova 8 (lissarae, zany, TW, soops, sheep, emiloo, devyn, nstarz)
WildlifeStudent 1 (PP,)
Petpony 1 (wildlifestudent)
nstarz 1 (TW)
zanydog 1 (dyachei)
Orca 1 (nyanko)
Lissa 2 (Cuit, WTF)
Kakuru 1(Katie8)

Last edited:
Lynch Lissarae.

If DocE is silenced, that may speak to a slightly more veteran wolf who had likely played Lounge games and knows what a good wolf hunter he is. Yes obviously, I know such a description includes me as well, so I'm well aware this put me on the board as well - but I'm being honest in what I think here.
I didn't silence him. He also made it pretty clear that he is an experienced wolf hunter and that he talks a lot. Quite a few people in this game played/are playing in the lounge game where DocE did so well. I'm sure the wolves picked up on this. Or maybe someone got annoyed with him :smuggrin: (Sorry DocE! I never got annoyed with you because you were bringing up good info!)

I didn't silence him. He also made it pretty clear that he is an experienced wolf hunter and that he talks a lot. Quite a few people in this game played/are playing in the lounge game where DocE did so well. I'm sure the wolves picked up on this. Or maybe someone got annoyed with him :smuggrin: (Sorry DocE! I never got annoyed with you because you were bringing up good info!)

To go off of this, I even knew that DocE was a good player, and I still didn't know if he was a he or she. Or why he was a good player.

ahem.

Oh wait, are they having a lynch vote in this world too. soo many universes to keep track of, did i misplace one? Ah, no, here we are.......

Ah yes. Hello everyone. I see I am fashionably late. Ignore my puffy eyes, I'm just a narcotics user. So sorry.

Write up coming shortly.

Honestly I am very disappointed y'all killed my favorite character so not sure if I am inspired to write, right now.

eenie meenie miney moe, catch a player by the toe....
We don't care what is their role.
We have to pick one, so let's pick Y-O-U!

Yes folks, without cause, discussion or care you have lynched sooprnova. I will let you read the write up of his most recent contribution to your crappy world, to remind you why lynching innocients is ill-advised.

Fixing the GOOLF card:
As Thomas Edison, there is nothing too small in life that doesn't stimulate your intellectual curiosity. Your upexpected receipt of this GOOLF card has you examining it carefully. It has some wording about the GOOLF card on the front, and a pretty holographic logo. On the back is a magnetic strip, and a small description of the Anarchy League whose work has made the GOOLF card possible.

Of course, your first course of action is to try out your new hand-built magnetic reader that you recently constructed for times just like this. You swipe the card, like a pro at Macy's, and your reader beeps. Card Rejected, Not Yet Activated. You skip right over the almost impossibility of your reader figuring this out, and jump to work on how the card might be validated.

Of course, you do what any 19th century inventor would and fire up your computer, search the internet for the Anarchy League, but can't find out much. They don't seem to share your love of technology. Stumped, but not deterred you sit down next to your friendly DSH who is meowing to be fed, and start stroking your chin.

Suddenly, you do remember that a famous anarchist was just in the news,you pop on the WWorld History thread and jump to the most recent night's events and recall that Pierre-Joseph Proudhon was recently killed. An internet search of Proudhon is more fruitful. It turns out this 19th century contemporary of yours was quite the little hacker in his youth and you find a number of examples of his work, and many of the sites are still active.

You find one particularly interesting one, with a Golf ball logo, and you are sure you onto it. In a series of steps too technical to describe using IPs, and traces, and servers, and other 19th century jargon, you enter the GOOLF card registration site. You pay a small fee with your PayPal account, and voila (you hate French), you have registered your Get out of lynch free card.

You stick it in you shirt and chuckle to yourself. Think of a card like this floating around, people thinking it might save their lives....and then not being registered. People are such *****s. You aren't even sure why you bother talking to them. On a whim you take out a little note and attach it to the card saying "If you are using this card to save your life, it is because THOMAS EDISON" figured out how to make it work. You owe him your life. If you do not make payment to him he will sue you, as he has sued many others who denied him money.

You feel a little better now. The thought of lawsuits always does. Now back to work on that "flux capacitor". You know THAT would be a useful item to invent. .......
Guess he couldn't of helped you with any of your troubles. Nah! Good choice. I'm going back to sleep.

You have until 9:30pm for PMs tonight. No complaining about the short night. Too bad.

There are 22 players left, you have until 9:30pmEST to PM

North American
1- Tiger Willow
2- DVMDream, Nelson Mandela, activist
3- AKDream
4-emiloo4
5- kaydubs
6 -PetPony

Europe
1- wldlfstdnt
2-krist Helen Keller, the deaf mute diarist
3-kakurubird
5-DocEspana
6 -Sooprnova Thomas Edison, Inventor/Fixer

Mount Olympus - Home of the IMMORTAL NUTMEG
1- cuitlamiztli
2- sheepdogpsu
3-nyanko
4-bbeventer Judge .Isaac Charles Parker, the hanging judge ..
5 -dyachei, CEO

Asia
1- NStarz
2- wildcatjMario Andretti, race car driver
4- Samoa
5 - LissaRae06

Africa
1- Orca2011
2- zanydogz
3- LIS, President
4- Devyn
5- FTB .Pierre-Joseph Proudhon, anarchist. .
6- WTF
7- Katie8

Carbon - Balrog.

Initial Game Description: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/show...86&postcount=1
Political election: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/show...&postcount=139
Night 1 result http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12398489&postcount=177\
Day 2 lynch result http://forums.studentdoctor.net/show...&postcount=529
Night 2 result http://forums.studentdoctor.net/show...&postcount=607
Day 3 lynch http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12405888&postcount=886

Last edited:
ahem.

Oh wait, are they having a lynch vote in this world too. soo many universes to keep track of, did i misplace one? Ah, no, here we are.......

Ah yes. Hello everyone. I see I am fashionably late. Ignore my puffy eyes, I'm just a narcotics user. So sorry.

Write up coming shortly.

Honestly I am very disappointed y'all killed my favorite character so not sure if I am inspired to write, right now.
Interesting since she said she couldn't be lynched...

I think SOV plays favorites. Thats one awesome write up.

eenie meenie miney moe, catch a player by the toe....
We don't care what is their role.
We have to pick one, so let's pick Y-O-U!

Yes folks, without cause, discussion or care you have lynched sooprnova. I will let you read the write up of his most recent contribution to your crappy world, to remind you why lynching innocients is ill-advised.

Guess he couldn't of helped you with any of your troubles. Nah! Good choice. I'm going back to sleep. Will update the roster later.

You have until 9:30pm for PMs tonight. No complaining about the short night. Too bad.

Soops wasn't killed, correct?

No it looks like she was :(

Perhaps she could only pass the card on and not use it herself? :confused:

I am really confused

No it looks like she was :(

Perhaps she could only pass the card on and not use it herself? :confused:

I am really confused
Yeah the write up was confusing. Something about having to register the card or get sued?

Soops is dead.

Send me your PMs people.

Crap... well then that was definitely my bad. And I feel like poop. And WTF was right. blerg

In gonna go ahead and use that GOOLF card.

Wait...what happened?!?! I thought Soops couldn't be lynched? :confused::confused: