History of the WWorld

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
What if I want to mister type?

That just made me giggle way too much. I need sleep. But the bf is coming, so sleep is a few hours away. I wish I wasn't sick anymore at least.

Everyone could defend it like that, so I don't quite trust it. You seem to be lying already. Are you a wolf? You're on my watch list now...

Hmm... I defiantly believe this calls for an investigation. :idea:

mushroomcloud.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
OMG DID WE ALREADY START?!?!?

CRAP! IM BEHIND ON MY INSANE POSTIG (thanks SOV for reminding me)

So just bc I need to get back at her,

Elect devyn

For leaving me like a poo head!

while we are waiting.... quick quiz... Does anyone know who is rumored to be in the lead role that George Burns had in my avatar, for the remake of that movie. (excuse the poorly worded sentence. )

I wondered where you were TimeWarner! The thread was so darn quiet except for DocE babbling on :hungover:

Woooo Hooo!!!! I have one vote :laugh: - too bad I have a final in the morning and I can't drink any whiskey to celebrate. But good thing I now have a recipe for whiskey pancakes - coming right up! :D

while we are waiting.... quick quiz... Does anyone know who is rumored to be in the lead role that George Burns had in my avatar, for the remake of that movie. (excuse the poorly worded sentence. )

Betty White! :thumbup:

I wondered where you were TimeWarner! The thread was so darn quiet except for DocE babbling on :hungover:

Woooo Hooo!!!! I have one vote :laugh: - too bad I have a final in the morning and I can't drink any whiskey to celebrate. But good thing I now have a recipe for whiskey pancakes - coming right up! :D

:thumbup:

Let me know how those come out if you decide to make them...:D

vote tally:
DVMDream 6 (wildcatj, kakurubird, orca2011, lissarae, samoa, wildlifestudnet)
LIS 6 (emiloo, DVMdream, kaydubs, cuitl, sooprnova, bbeventer)
Dyachei 4 (devyn, nstarz, LIS,petpony)
Lissarae 3 (dyachei, nyanko,ftb)
AlaskanDream 2 (WTF, sheepoo)
Samoa 1 (docE)
Balrog 1 (Nutmeg)

22 real votes in. 4 left to be cast. Still too close to call according to SOVNet.
I have 2 contingency votes in hand
LIS 8 (emiloo, DVMdream, kaydubs, cuitl, sooprnova, bbeventer) + 2 contingency
Samoa 1 (docE)
Devyn 1 (TW)
Balrog 1 (Nutmeg)

23 real votes in. Actually only 2 left to be cast. Still too close to call according to SOVNet.

Elect DocEspana, wolf hunter extraordinaire. Plus, if he's bad, we all know he'll be seered immmediately :smuggrin:

hm, catching up on the postings since my vote, I'd like the idea of a wolf hunter extraordinaire as a leader! Unelect LIS, Elect DocEspana

Now, back to the Blind Side before my parents harass me further!

22 real votes in. 4 left to be cast. Still too close to call according to SOVNet.
LIS 7(emiloo, DVMdream, , cuitl, sooprnova, bbeventer) + 2 contingency
Samoa 1 (docE)
Devyn 1 (TW)
DocE 1 (kaydubs)
Balrog 1 (Nutmeg)

23 real votes in. Actually only 2 left to be cast. Still too close to call according to SOVNet.

Last edited:
That just made me giggle way too much. I need sleep. But the bf is coming, so sleep is a few hours away. I wish I wasn't sick anymore at least.

I need sleep too! It is only 6:45 PST. I blame it on waking up at 4 this morning and getting to work at 5:30. Also went to a baseball game, so now I am sun burnt. Being sick does take it out of you though.

Samoa 1 (docE)
Devyn 1 (TW)
DocE 1 (kaydubs)
Balrog 1 (Nutmeg)

You named me studNET?

Who are missing on votes? Lynch non-voters!

4 minutes to deadline.
I am shooting for a quick 2 hour night. Percocet deadline is 12am. If I get enough PMs we move on.
I told everyone to send me stuff early.

Who are missing on votes? Lynch non-voters!

Just glancing I think AKD, Kirst, and the zander person. I believe at least. Don't know who's the fourth, and I don't feel like going down the list.

Elections suck. We all know it, yet we have them year after year, game after game, and it the History of the WWorld, elections here are no better. No one stood out, no candidate seemed better than the rest, and after an initial flurry of excitement, enthusiasm for politicians is kind of hard to maintain. But the world's soldiers need their leaders to command them and so with the following results:

Samoa 1 (docE)
Devyn 1 (TW)
DocE 1 (kaydubs)

You have elected:
LIS as president.
DVMDream as vice president
Dyachei as CEO of WW Inc.

Information about your political roles will be sent shortly.

You may not PM your political leaders unless they are residing in the region of the world where you reside, because let's face it, if you can't vote for them, they don't care about you.

And don't forget to send all the information you can/dare to Nutmeg.

There are 28 players left, you have until 12am EST to get your PMs in.

North American
1- Time Warner
2- DVMDream, Vice President
3- AKDream
4-emiloo4
5- kaydubs
6 -PetPony

Europe
1- wldlfstdnt
2-krist
3-kakurubird
4-WTF
5-DocEspana
6 -Sooprnova

Mount Olympus - Home of the IMMORTAL NUTMEG
1- cuitlamiztli
2- sheepdogpsu
3-nyanko
4-bbeventer
5 -dyachei, CEO

Asia
1- NStarz
2- wildcatj
3- Katie8
4- Samoa
5 - LissaRae06

Africa
1- Orca2011
2- zanydogz
3- LIS, President
4- Devyn
5- FTB

Carbon - Balrog.

Initial Game Description: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/show...86&postcount=1
Political election: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12398045&postcount=139

do you read the pre-DO forums? hahaha.

neurosyphillis is kickin in again. Gonna go have a seizure and then think i'm a dog. :laugh: night guys

Haha should I? Now I feel like I am missing out on something!