Holepunch inward fold..??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuredentist2

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
NVM got it

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-07-12 at 6.03.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-07-12 at 6.03.54 PM.png
    53 KB · Views: 134
Members don't see this ad :)
Yea I then figured out that the sheet was folded towards the other half...which is odd because the LOS method doesn't work in this case!

Hijacking this thread here... can someone tell me what happens between folds 2 and 3?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 63
Hijacking this thread here... can someone tell me what happens between folds 2 and 3?
Yeah the reason that there is an unfolded corned in #3 is because that corner is the bottom right corner of #1. It has not been folded, so when you go from #2 to #3 the unfolded bottom right corner hides the folded top right corner from #2. Hope that makes sense and helps! =p

Yeah the reason that there is an unfolded corned in #3 is because that corner is the bottom right corner of #1. It has not been folded, so when you go from #2 to #3 the unfolded bottom right corner hides the folded top right corner from #2. Hope that makes sense and helps! =p
Oh I didn't even think of that wow. I see it now. I thought they unfolded that corner they did in #1 haha. When you're on a time crunch, things start to not make sense sometimes :|.