holy reality batman!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jjb924

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I've been crunching numbers for my back-up schools (Ideally I'll get into a SUNY, tuition is about 16K/year) and they are crazy expensive! Does anyone know of any schools in the Northeast that are under $700/credit hour?? The most reasonable I've found are Sage in Troy, NY (790$/hr for 120 credits) Daemen in Buffalo (770$/hr) and D'Youville also in Buffalo (775$/hr for 108 credits). I just really want to get in during this cycle!:xf:

Also, I had been thinking I would apply to Simmons in Boston but at 1095$/credit hour, no thanks... Still may apply to MGH tho.

Members don't see this ad.

Well boston is an expensive city to live in isn't it. So its not just tuition you have to look at.

yeah, it is expensive, I lived there for 3 years. however, I could get my part-time job back, which would be ideal and would greatly help with my expenses. I know girls who did the BU OT program and worked parttime there and managed

Members don't see this ad :)
If you're willing to look into NY, Hunter College is cheap. Hard to get into though.

I'm applying to 3 SUNYs already, which are inexpensive, but I would like to apply to a private school or two as back-up....its just that they range so much in price! so i'm trying to find one that's not as bad as the rest....but they probably will all be about 100K for 3 years.

I'm applying to 3 SUNYs already, which are inexpensive, but I would like to apply to a private school or two as back-up....its just that they range so much in price! so i'm trying to find one that's not as bad as the rest....but they probably will all be about 100K for 3 years.

Touro College in Long Island and Nova Southeastern University in Florida are around $60,000 for the whole program.