House M.D. WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm (starting to) work my way through the episodes again and just watched the one the intro quote is from. :D

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Kinda sad we can't start out randomly lynching lol

Why are you all out for me already?! :scared:
tumblr_mqk61bLDsf1sn2m2io1_500.gif

You want a lynch, be prepared to get lynched :p

Reactions: 1 user
tumblr_mqk61bLDsf1sn2m2io1_500.gif

You want a lynch, be prepared to get lynched :p

I can't take this!! :scared: My palms are sweaty. My heart is jumping... The room is spinning!! I'm think I'm having a psychotic break. I read about it in a book I have next to my hospital bed. This MUST be it. Someone get the nurse. I'm going to die!

Members don't see this ad :)
You missed a spectacular opportunity to drop this line

My palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy. There's vomit on my sweater already: Mom's spaghetti

I've become so forgetful... Is it possible to come up with Alzheimer's so young? Call the researcher!

You missed a spectacular opportunity to drop this line

My palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy. There's vomit on my sweater already: Mom's spaghetti
What is this from? Is it from an episode?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Can't believe I missed the sign ups for this! I love House MD aka medical Sherlock Holmes!
I'll be watching from the sidelines :D
:corny:

Hey, I only made it to the early part of Season 2. I got Netflix recently.

I *do* want to know, if someone wants to take pity on me.

Hey, I only made it to the early part of Season 2. I got Netflix recently.

I *do* want to know, if someone wants to take pity on me.

Song by Eminem!

Does it anger anyone else that Netflix doesn't have the normal openig theme song for house (teardrop by massive attack)? I just got the bf into house and it makes me sad everyone we watch an episode.

Reactions: 1 users
Does it anger anyone else that Netflix doesn't have the normal openig theme song for house (teardrop by massive attack)? I just got the bf into house and it makes me sad everyone we watch an episode.
They do, at least for Season 1 and early 2. What episode were you watching?

They do, at least for Season 1 and early 2. What episode were you watching?

Are you sure? I've been watching pretty much the whole series with him and they have never had it . And im pretty sure i was watching season 1 with him.I remember commenting about how I was waiting for it to switch to the normal song because i recall it taking until at least partway through a season before the Massive Attack song was added in.

Last edited:
The song is pretty much synonymous in my head with House, and such a solid intro that I immediately felt something was wrong when I started watching:

The song is pretty much synonymous in my head with House, and such a solid intro that I immediately felt something was wrong when I started watching:

YES!!! Me too. I was like wtf. Bf didn't understand and then I had to pull up the real intro and then we googled that it wasn't being allowed on netflix.

Last edited:
I hated that.

Well that is just depressing. I haven't watched any episodes on netflix (yet).

Happens with a few shows though, because sometimes the licensing rights for the main song are $$$$, and if the show didn't originally get it licensed for digital distribution, then the streaming service most likely isn't going to do it.

Okay... Does anyone know what song Netflix plays? Their closed captioning says it's Massive Attack's Teardrop (just confirmed on S1E21, "Three Patients"), but now that I listen to the YouTube video, the song is different.

Okay... Does anyone know what song Netflix plays? Their closed captioning says it's Massive Attack's Teardrop (just confirmed on S1E21, "Three Patients"), but now that I listen to the YouTube video, the song is different.

Not sure what song it is, but it's the one they use for the show in singapore.

I think it's just some generic theme. I was looking into it, and just as with many shows at the time, looks like they only got broadcast rights for Fox for the original song (the generic one was used in international markets and for the DVDs). It may just be that the closed captioning wasn't changed to reflect that. They might have the original theme in later seasons if at any point the licensing contract was renegotiated.

Happens with a few shows though, because sometimes the licensing rights for the main song are $$$$, and if the show didn't originally get it licensed for digital distribution, then the streaming service most likely isn't going to do it.

Oh I know but it makes me sad cause when I think House, I think Teardrop. Heck, that song is what got me to listen to Massive Attack to begin with.

Reactions: 2 users
Watching season 7 the song squeaked by for me, but I think that's because I was last watching House on some other channel. I think it annoyed me when I first noticed it changed... but I've watched way too many episodes with the new theme to have it set my ears twitching any more.

I guess this is what happens when people don't post that sign-ups are up in the future games thread. :shrug:

Reactions: 1 users
I guess this is what happens when people don't post that sign-ups are up in the future games thread. :shrug:
Sign ups were not open every long. Sorry. And I don't tend to post in that thread. It's gotten out of hand

Death by mod smite is frightening. I think it's sending me into an panic attack! Why do the mods want my head? :scared:

I tagged you in this thread.... just because I figured you'd be interested.

Thx, i just saw that. I always forget to check notifications on sdn while on ma phone