House M.D. WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
At first I thought this was a form of morse code or something.
it is. SOS. I was just kidding. Not game related

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was really confused, had this great paragraph on why I think that out of the three, Jil would be the best bet. Until I read back and she's dead. :oops:
unlynch deadjil

Reactions: 2 users
Official Lynch Tally:
Gwen 2
(STL, DocE)
Katana 3 (HIH, mj, LotF)
Stb 1 (WZ)
Hmoo 1 (allie)
Trilt 1 (stb)
Caiter 5 (katana, LIS, lupes, rocky, PBC)
DocE 3 (hmoo, kam, SOV)
16/26 votes cast

Official Lynch Tally:
Gwen 2
(STL, DocE)
Katana 3 (HIH, mj, LotF)
Stb 1 (WZ)
Hmoo 1 (allie)
Trilt 1 (stb)
Caiter 5 (katana, LIS, lupes, rocky, PBC)
DocE 4 (hmoo, kam, SOV, gwen)

17/26 votes cast

Lynch Caiter

Pending whatever DocE has to say... I simply don't buy her reasoning of why she was seen with the victim because wouldn't the person "looking at her" be the third party that spotted her with Jil in the first place?

Official Lynch Tally:
Gwen 2
(STL, DocE)
Katana 3 (HIH, mj, LotF)
Stb 1 (WZ)
Hmoo 1 (allie)
Trilt 1 (stb)
Caiter 6 (katana, LIS, lupes, rocky, PBC, finn)

18/26 votes cast

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know who to trust... I think I'll stay in my bed.

Unlynch caiter

*sigh*

I'm Dr. Cuddy. I'm not a wolf guys.

So, there is some suspicions to be had for both Caiter and Doc. Jil seemed to have been associated in some way with both of them last night.
After catching up I'm not sure about the whole DocE vs Caiter thing. Who saw them with Jil? And shouldn't that person also be on the suspicious list? How do we know this isn't a wolf tactic meant to throw us off a good trail? At the time of Lupin's post there were bandwagons going against katana and Gwen.

So I'm going to go with

Lynch Lupin

I want more info.

Official Lynch Tally:
Gwen 2
(STL, DocE)
Katana 2 (HIH, LotF)
Stb 1 (WZ)
Hmoo 2 (allie, mj)
Caiter 7 (katana, LIS, lupes, rojo, stb, PBC, finn)
Lupin 1 (kcough)

19/26 votes cast

Stupid wolves... It's ok, I hear dead girls have more fun anyway.
The+Walking+Dead+zombie+girl.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone have any info to corroborate Doc E and Caiter being with Jilary last night?

lynch Doc E for now, but I am quite fond of waffles...

Official Lynch Tally:
Gwen 2
(STL, DocE)
Katana 2 (HIH, LotF)
Stb 1 (WZ)
Hmoo 2 (allie, mj)
Caiter 7 (katana, LIS, lupes, rojo, stb, PBC, finn)
DocE 5 (hmoo, kam, SOV, gwen, ceph)
Lupin 1 (kcough)

20/26 votes cast

Unlynch katashark
Let me squeak in a new lynch in a little bit.

lynch DocE for now based on what was said. Just did a quick skim since we just got out of seizure jeopardy and I have some paperwork I need to do. Will check in later and waffle if I need to.

Official Lynch Tally:
Gwen 2
(STL, DocE)
Katana 1 (HIH)
Stb 1 (WZ)
Hmoo 2 (allie, mj)
Caiter 5 (katana, LIS, lupes, rojo, PBC)
DocE 8 (hmoo, kam, SOV, gwen, ceph, stb, finn, orca)
Lupin 1 (kcough)

20/26 votes cast

Hmmm.

I have speculated in PMs that Cuddy might be a wolf. She is House's antagonist for the series after all.
not sure what to think.
Isn't she also a love interest? Or was that all just a hallucination? I thought part of it was true but haven't watched the series in awhile and starting over at the beginning means it'll be awhile before I get to that part again :p

Reactions: 1 user
@DocEspana you might want to check in soon
I think I can figure what he will say.

You stupid *****s. I am THE MOST IMPORTANT VILLAGER, and every one of you is a wolf trying to set me up. I'm House. <Or Massive Attack>, <or the show's director > <or something>. Get your heads out of your butt. Of course I was there at night I am a freaking ER doctor.

or something like that.

Reactions: 16 users
Hmmm.

I have speculated in PMs that Cuddy might be a wolf. She is House's antagonist for the series after all.
not sure what to think.

Isn't everyone House's antagonist essentially? :laugh: He even clashed with Wilson, who was his closest friend.

I don't know what to tell you. I think the wolves will be people like Tritter, who were out to get him in someone way in the show.

Isn't everyone House's antagonist essentially? :laugh: He even clashed with Wilson, who was his closest friend.

I don't know what to tell you. I think the wolves will be people like Tritter, who were out to get him in someone way in the show.
Or maybe even house is a wolf... wouldn't that be something...

###unlynch caiter###
i can't lynch doce without better proof than that, but I'm gonna be at a preinterview dinner starting at 6pm and probably shouldn't be checking my phone...

Why are we lynching DocE? Because he was with Caiter? Maybe he's just our blocker. I mean, that'd, you know, make sense.

I voted for him because of his questionable voting patterns the past 2 cycles. He's pretty much started 2 warrant-less bandwagons. So basically, feels. I'd be willing to waffle if he checks in with something reasonable to defend himself

If one of the wolves isn't the little old lady giving out free teddy bears to the newborns after COUGHING ALL OVER THEM I will be disappointed. Or possibly even the anti-vax mom, though I feel like she wised up a bit after House got to her. I cringed so hard watching that!

Official Lynch Tally:
Gwen 2
(STL, DocE)
Katana 1 (HIH)
Stb 1 (WZ)
Hmoo 2 (allie, mj)
Caiter 4 (katana, LIS, lupes, PBC)
DocE 8 (hmoo, kam, SOV, gwen, ceph, stb, finn, orca)
Lupin 1 (kcough)

19/26 votes cast

If one of the wolves isn't the little old lady giving out free teddy bears to the newborns after COUGHING ALL OVER THEM I will be disappointed. Or possibly even the anti-vax mom, though I feel like she wised up a bit after House got to her. I cringed so hard watching that!
But...but vaccines don't work! They're not natural!

After catching up I'm not sure about the whole DocE vs Caiter thing. Who saw them with Jil? And shouldn't that person also be on the suspicious list? How do we know this isn't a wolf tactic meant to throw us off a good trail? At the time of Lupin's post there were bandwagons going against katana and Gwen.

So I'm going to go with

Lynch Lupin

I want more info.

unlynch caiter
lynch kcoughli
unlynch kcoughli
lynch doce

So, there is some suspicions to be had for both Caiter and Doc. Jil seemed to have been associated in some way with both of them last night.

How's this for a good reason to get off of me, I was using my power on the people in my group. Which is probably what everyone else is going with their power. I got to watch her die, which I would have talked about had their been any clues in my info that were strategically useful. But their wasnt.

"
You see Jil looking for someone before she suddenly collapses"

And no the power is not to kill.

Btw. The reason for gwen is just the way the hmoo Lynch lined up and then moved sort of last minute to pp, who was sort of clearly not gonna be a wolf (post restrictions abound this game and hera was on point from moment one). I'd rather Lynch hmoo to see if we somehow got lucky with randomly accusing her, but the strategically sound move (by a hair) is to go after the person who tipped a bone headed vote in a certain direction.