Housing For USA San Marcos Location

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PT21

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
Congratulations to everyone who was accepted. I am looking for a place to share or to rent a room from someone for the sept 2010 start date. Any suggestions or anyone interested in the same.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I am looking for a place to live as well. It's gotta be close to San Marcos so I don't have to commute much. I'm a female. I can afford up to $700/month including utility.

Hello! I'm starting in September at USA San Marcos as well. I'm looking for a place to share or room to rent. I'm on a tighter budget, so $700/month is a little much. I don't mind living with a large group of people either.

Members don't see this ad :)
Awesome!! I'm a female and willing to spend around $500-$700. Maybe we should email eachother and try to come up with something.
My email is [email protected]

I am definitely interested in housing... I have been looking and I think we could find something around 550 each with 3+ people. I would like to live in San Marcos. There are a lot of decent places close to the school. My personal email is [email protected]. Let me know if anyone is interested and we could start looking!!!

-Amber

Last edited:
Hey, I am also a female starting St. Augustine in San Marcos in September and am interesting in finding roommates/housing! Email me at [email protected]

Hi all. My application is getting there today. Mind I ask what your stats are so I can get an idea of my chances for acceptance? I'd greatly appreciate any information. Thanks!

LittleDPT,

UDA has excellent scores for passing the exam. If I remember correctly very close to 100%. One of the first classes at the San Diego campus was like 23 students. Ours starting in September is in the 50's. I don't know that they have a set amount of students they accept. It is a beautiful place. Best of luck to you!

Away22,

Sorry! Three of us decided to live together. Hopefully with the roster, you were able to find someone or a group!! Looking forward to meeting up in the fall! :)