Housing near the U of Liverpool vet school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

YearlingsEatPeople

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know this might be a longshot, but does anyone know anyone who is attending the University of Liverpool veterinary school? I have been invited to join a research project this summer, but finding housing in a tiny village in the middle of nowhere 4000 miles away from here is proving to be a challenge. If any of you have contacts with students there it would be greatly appreciated.

As far as ideas go, I have tried...

AirBNB - nothing affordable nearby
Vet School facebook page - seems inactive
University accommodation - they don't provide services to veterinary students?
Gumtree - nothing nearby
Research PI asking around and maybe posting flyers
Potentially living in Liverpool and taking the long train commute every day - might need more hour flexibility

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I know this might be a longshot, but does anyone know anyone who is attending the University of Liverpool veterinary school? I have been invited to join a research project this summer, but finding housing in a tiny village in the middle of nowhere 4000 miles away from here is proving to be a challenge. If any of you have contacts with students there it would be greatly appreciated.

As far as ideas go, I have tried...

AirBNB - nothing affordable nearby
Vet School facebook page - seems inactive
University accommodation - they don't provide services to veterinary students?
Gumtree - nothing nearby
Research PI asking around and maybe posting flyers
Potentially living in Liverpool and taking the long train commute every day - might need more hour flexibility

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Usually vet students are more than happy to sublet their flats over the summer. I would e-mail the program coordinator to see if a message can be sent out to current students/grad students/residents/interns etc