How accurate is Qvault

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chaeseunghee

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I finished the whole destroyer and am now working with Qvault. I was just wondering how accurate it is to the real exam. The gen chem numbers seem really easy to work with (unlike destroyer) so I get my answers quickly. How about the other sections like math, reading, ochem, bio? I heard reading was harder on the DAT but wanted to hear from others.

Members don't see this ad.

From my experience qVault is a good representation in the BIO and QR sections, but the Chem sections are too repetitive and have mistakes.

The reading section is okay, I only did two of the RC tests and they were both on par with my DAT score.

I thought qVault was really really good. The RC might have been a bit longer than the real one, but still really good

I thought qVault was really really good. The RC might have been a bit longer than the real one, but still really good

In my opinion datqvault is not very representative of the DAT, the wording of the questions and the kinds of questions... it ends up being similar in difficulty but not for the right reasons. However, datqvault was very valuable in my studies and it offers a lot of practice which was fantastic