How are you spending your winter break?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swindoll

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'll be spending the first week on campus unfortunately, gotta finish some work in the lab. I might as well shadow at the dental school. Towards the end of next week, I plan on going home, pleasure reading, and just relaxing. Oh, and shadowing the private practitioner also! How about you all?

Happy Holidays everyone!

Btw, any good book recommendations?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
getting jacked for spring break

Reactions: 8 users
Eating, sleeping, skiing, shadowing (but very minimally)... maybe I'll go back to work for a few days if my mom nags hard enough. I might as well since most of my friends aren't finished school until a few days before I leave for my ski trip. Just twiddling my thumbs this week.

Working part time and studying for my Masters candidacy exam. Booooo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, vigorous forearm workouts twice/thrice a day

ya know to improve that manual dexterity and all (;

Reactions: 5 users
Video games, working out and reading a sh.t ton. I rarely play video games; but, it's a tradition of mine going back to freshman year to play during winter break since theres not much else to do as a broke student back at home.

Reactions: 1 user
watching every single show on netflix

Going to Chicago for Christmas, because my brother's doing a prosthodontics residency up there. What better excuse, right? I plan to eat every Chicago dog in the city.

Spending time with family and best friends, which will be very hard to do once you're in dental school...

Reactions: 2 users
probably crying about the grade i'm about to get on my biochem final tomorrow...

Members don't see this ad :)
washing my car that hasn't been washed since last February, getting yolked out of my mind and hopefully if finances work out, building a bike

Visiting family in Nebraska. I hope to get a lot of my reading done! And the Gophers made it to the Citrus Bowl, so...

ORLANDO. I love you, Orlando!

Btw, any good book recommendations?

An Astronaut's Guide to Life on Earth, by Col. Chris Hadfield.

Brothers Karamazov, by Fyodor Dostoevsky. (It's really long, though, and probably not for everyone. Some people really don't like Dostoevsky.)

Grendel, by Nathan Gardner.

Going to the gym as much as I can. I have gained so much weight this school year :)

Working on my tan. I'm going to miss south Florida winters.

Reactions: 2 users
Getting jacked for Spring Break and relaxing....and making a decision on where to attend Dental School starting in Summer/Fall of 2015.

An Astronaut's Guide to Life on Earth, by Col. Chris Hadfield.

Brothers Karamazov, by Fyodor Dostoevsky. (It's really long, though, and probably not for everyone. Some people really don't like Dostoevsky.)

Grendel, by Nathan Gardner.

I'm reading, How Will You Measure Your Life?, by Clayton Christensen. It's been good to me so far.

Now, I want to read Col. Chris Hadfield's book afterwards to see how well they sync up, if at all.

Last edited:
Re-playing the entirety of the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess on the Wii. No ragrets.

With Bae (NETFLIX)

Reactions: 1 users