How badly did I screw up by not submitting Penn's supplemental when I submitted my app?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
F

fogorvostan

I did not realize that I was supposed to submit UPenn's supplemental when I submitted my application. I mistakenly read their instructions wrong and thought that I was supposed to do it after my application has been mailed (which it still hasn't been - hopefully this week). Although I submitted 07/16, my GPA was just verified today due to a transcript mistake that my undergrad university made. It has now been about 6 weeks since I submitted and my supplemental is not done. I could probably have it finished by tomorrow morning and express ship it, but I am worried that I just totally screwed myself over.

Members don't see this ad.

You should be fine. It's still kinda early. I submitted mine about a month after the mail out date because I was too lazy.

I did all my other secondaries right away, but Penn took me way too long lol

You're not the only one!

Members don't see this ad :)
You should be fine. It's still kinda early. I submitted mine about a month after the mail out date because I was too lazy.

I did all my other secondaries right away, but Penn took me way too long lol
Okay, phew. I have no idea how I managed to read that wrong. Hard not to feel like an idiot.

You're not the only one!
Did you get that email from them as well? I got one that said my application was only half complete. :scared::scared::scared::scared:

Okay, phew. I have no idea how I managed to read that wrong. Hard not to feel like an idiot.

Did you get that email from them as well? I got one that said my application was only half complete. :scared::scared::scared::scared:
Only got the Penn Dental Application Follow-up email.