How can I be sure to get different TPR/Kaplan practice tests?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SLM914

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

My brother ran out of FL practice tests and needs some more. He bought the Kaplan MCAT 528 book and the TPR MCAT Biology and Biochemistry Review book. If he wanted to be sure to get entirely different practice tests, what books can he buy? I'm worried if I pick one at random for him it will be the same tests.

Members don't see this ad.

There are several companies that sell practice MCATs without needing to buy books. A question I have for your brother is how many tests has he taken already? Has he reviewed them? More tests =/= better score unless you are using those tests properly.

There are several companies that sell practice MCATs without needing to buy books. A question I have for your brother is how many tests has he taken already? Has he reviewed them? More tests =/= better score unless you are using those tests properly.

I hear ya and appreciate your comment. But I still would like an answer to the original question if anyone knows it.