How can i Learn Robbins pathology in 30 Days ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Can i learn Pathology in 30 days ?

• Total voters

YoungDr.

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Your opinions will help with learning .

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Get the associated image book that comes with it. Read Robbins everyday. If you get tired of reading Robbins, you can always switch to the picture book and just look at the photos and read the captions to take a break. It's like when you go to McDonald's, but don't feel that you are there to read...ask for the picture menu.

30 days to learn an entire textbook seems like a stretch! I think if you read the chapter summaries and then do the associated questions they offer you will learn faster than reading the entire text

Members don't see this ad :)
30 days to learn an entire textbook seems like a stretch! I think if you read the chapter summaries and then do the associated questions they offer you will learn faster than reading the entire text
yes i think i will read every chapter 2-3 times and with questions i think i can do it , thank you

Get the associated image book that comes with it. Read Robbins everyday. If you get tired of reading Robbins, you can always switch to the picture book and just look at the photos and read the captions to take a break. It's like when you go to McDonald's, but don't feel that you are there to read...ask for the picture menu.
thank you , but i bought the book ther was no image book , i also have the book in here https://studentconsult.inkling.com/ , but ther is no image book how can i find it , is there any way to have it online?

You can't learn Robbins in 30 days. What's your level? Medical student? Path resident?

You can't. It takes far longer than that. I do suggest that you take time to read and understand Robbins as a medical student or resident in any field. It truly is a great book that explains things well.

You can't. It takes far longer than that. I do suggest that you take time to read and understand Robbins as a medical student or resident in any field. It truly is a great book that explains things well.

Agreed...and I say that having read the book cover to cover during my pathology residency. It was a 4 month endeavor with me spending an hour or two every night reading the book. Unless you are a super genius or have a photographic memory with 100% retention and recall abilities, I doubt anyone can do it in 30 days.

Is there any particular reason why you're fixated on this 30 day timeline? Are you coming up for your USMLE 1 exam? If so, you're probably wasting a lot of effort and time that could be spent on other areas of study. Use Goljan's like everyone else.

If you have 30 days, and you're prepping for USMLE 1, and you're willing to put in the work, try Pathoma.com.

Agreed...and I say that having read the book cover to cover during my pathology residency. It was a 4 month endeavor with me spending an hour or two every night reading the book. Unless you are a super genius or have a photographic memory with 100% retention and recall abilities, I doubt anyone can do it in 30 days.

Is there any particular reason why you're fixated on this 30 day timeline? Are you coming up for your USMLE 1 exam? If so, you're probably wasting a lot of effort and time that could be spent on other areas of study. Use Goljan's like everyone else.

Well im from Kosovo/Pristina that is in east europe , and i have the ne deadline is in 30 days and i thought i can read it in 1-2 months , im a medicine student in university of pristina . So i have to try to do my best to learn this so i need help to let me know a lot off places that i can pratice or something and im learning like 5-6 hours only pathology so idk i hope i can do something :)
Thank you