How change SN2ed schedule is study summer 2014 but take test Jan 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NEpremed

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do you modify SN2ed schedule if plan on preparing during summer 2014 but can't take test till January 2015 ( current version). Need to take test in January since need at least Physics 1 in the Fall term.
Please help. Also how much Physics II is on the MCAT ? Will have to self study

Members don't see this ad.

You can only modify the SN2ed schedule by using CaliBrate, a program on Mac computers. I've also wanted to modify it but don't have a Mac unfortunately. If I did, I would've uploaded the modified version of it to benefit others. Maybe, hopefully, you have a Mac? :)

I would say you need physics I and II for this exam--if anything you could go in without organic II as organic seems to be becoming de-emphasized on bio section. But physics is a definite. Sounds like you (or your daughter) is trying to jump the gun on this exam and I don't know how well this usually pans out. Having not even touched physics yet to be thinking of MCAT seems crazy to me, heck some people fail physics. Need to get through the classes first then take MCAT. Good luck, and just don't rush this process.