SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads) I'm signed up to take the CS exam during early Feb and now given the new announcement of an anticipated delay in the score reporting of the CS exam for test takers thru the end of this year, I'm wondering if it's worth it for me to change my test date? You guys think it's really bad to be taking it at that time? Would a residency program really base their decision on whether or not to take someone by the presence of a CS score? I know many people that took their exam late last year, but wondering if there's any new outlook on this exam for this year?