How did you do on NPTE exam today(Jan 28th)?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pratima1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Guys,
It's me Pratima; Once again taking NPTE exam.
How do you guys feel about today's exam.
I missed last 2 questions; so afraid about failing again.
Some questions were sooo easy some were soooo difficult; I have no clue whether I will pass or not.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
That was tough. Really tough. I wouldn't be surprised if I failed that, in fact, I'm pretty sure I didn't pass it.

Its difficult to guage if I did good or bad.Some of the questions are easy some are unpredictable.. So I really dont know.Maybee some of the easy questions are just survey questions.;(

Members don't see this ad :)
The waiting is the worst part... :l Don't lose hope guys...you may have done better than you think :)

The waiting is really torture. One minute I think I passed and the next I'm thinking the opposite. This was my second time. Took the exam for the first time last October and scored 599:arghh:. Missed it by one point! Hope I pass this time around. I thought this exam was much harder than the one in October though

The waiting is really torture. One minute I think I passed and the next I'm thinking the opposite. This was my second time. Took the exam for the first time last October and scored 599:arghh:. Missed it by one point! Hope I pass this time around. I thought this exam was much harder than the one in October though
Wow one point??? That must've been brutal! I really hope this week goes by super quick! I've heard that the results might be delayed because people on the east coast couldn't take the test on the 28th as all the prometric centers were closed because of the storm. But I really hope they come out soon!

Ahh. Yeah the exam was a little bipolar. some questions were really simple and others were fairly confusing. This isn't my first rodeo with this thing. It's so hard to tell when you walk out of there how it went. To be honest I'd say it's a coin flip. Last try I scored a 596. Gotta believe with the additional prep/strategy changes I'd push it over the top but I am not that confident at all..

Ormgee hope they wont delay the result :(

Ormgee hope they wont delay the result :(
The State Board should not delay the results. I am still waiting to take the Jan exam which is postponed a week later. Northeast can take this exam till Feb 18th. I hope you all Passed. Wish me luck ! One more week of stress! I am wondering if Northeast will get same version of the exam?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Maybe one more day of waiting guys.. I am so nervous

Reactions: 1 users
By this time tomorrow, most of us should know our results. My heart pounds and I feel sick every time I think about it:sick:. Don't know how I'm going to fall asleep tonight or wait till tomorrow night. I felt okay after the exam but less and less confident with each passing day. Hope we all get good news tomorrow!

By this time tomorrow, most of us should know our results. My heart pounds and I feel sick every time I think about it:sick:. Don't know how I'm going to fall asleep tonight or wait till tomorrow night. I felt okay after the exam but less and less confident with each passing day. Hope we all get good news tomorrow!

This was my first time taking it and I am soo nervous waiting!! How can we find out our results tomorrow night? I am guessing you mean by looking it up on our state page? Does anyone know if NY is a state that posts license results early? Thanks for any help you can give me!

When are we going to know the result? :(

@nydpter: Actually, even though it says the results will be out on Wednesday on the fsbpt website, it usually comes out the night before. I took the exam last October and the results were out by Tuesday night of the following week.

@nydpter: Actually, even though it says the results will be out on Wednesday on the fsbpt website, it usually comes out the night before. I took the exam last October and the results were out by Tuesday night of the following week.
ah cool, thanks and good luck@!

Am I he only one who doesn't wanna look! How hard do U guys think the exam was. I too was feeling confidant but not so sure now

So are you saying that tomorrow night we should be able to purchase the $55 individual score report or that the free scores will be available?

Depending on your jurisdiction, but you'll be able to see if you passed or failed on the fsbpt website tomorrow. You'll get a free score report 10 business days after the exam or if you can't wait, you can pay the $55 to view your score report.

@livelifepink: it was definitely much harder than the October exam but I felt good afterwards. Not so much now :(

@livelifepink Iam absolutely frightened to look! Idk if it was harder than October or not guess we'll find out..

I felt it was way harder than October. Last time I took the exam I had the results Tuesday mid-day thought the fsbpt website. I gave my info to someone else, I can't check on my own haha. So scared. :/. Good luck everyone ! Believe.

Oh my m i think m gonna die!!! Huhuhu im so scared to check it :(

I can't tell all I know is this was my third time. i am ready to work. I've been ready, but this piece of paper is holding me back. I have test anxiety and I'm trying my best to overcome
It. I thought july exam was EXTREMLY hard but I only missed by three points go figure. I thought october was easier and it prob was Cuz it must have been graded harder I missed it by even more points. I was so confused. So this time around I felt more prepared more focused and I have no idea how difficult it was or not because I felt more prepare. I just don't want to check my result :(

So afraid.....Can not do anything else right now.

Somebody said that result will be published in the afternoon by mid night today. Mine is not there yet.. how about you guys?

Good Luck to all of you. I think the exam was medium (not easy, not difficult) but questions were a bit twisted. I keep my fingers crossed for all of you. Think positive!!!

just keep checking guys...in october, the result came out the evening before so going by that, we should know sometime today...:boom:

I am taking this exam since 2013 Jan... always failing but never giving up.. how about you guys?
Good luck to you all.

That's an awesome attitude @Pratima1 !! This is my second time giving the test too...good luck to everyone!! Hopefully all of us will have good news :)

Reactions: 2 users
This is my 4th time, i failed on Oct on 1 point, this time im confused, idk what will happen still waiting the result
Good luck for u guys

Mine was 5th time. Always miss by couple of points.

Anyone heard anything yet? The waiting is pure torture. Hope I never have to do this again

I know, right?? Why don't they get on with it already???
+pissed+

I just checked it and it says "score received from prometrics" but it didnt say if I passed or what.

I'm totally having a sympathetic system crisis right now...:help:

Just want to let ya'll know that mine says score received by prometric-passed. For TX

Congratulations to U!!!!!! U must be so relieved can U tell me what your honest opinion was of the test?

Aargh!! I'm from TX too and I still can't see any update!!

I thought it was medium to fairly hard. I left knowing I missed some real easy ones which made me felt like I would fail but a few points.

This is my Fifth time giving the test...Waiting for the result...good luck to everyone!

:claps:
Just want to let ya'll know that mine says score received by prometric-passed. For TX
Congrats! Which state did you take the test in? Trying to figure out if there is any method behind them posting updates.