About the ads

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I go from B.S. in the U.S. to a Philippine University for MastersProgram?

Discussion in 'China and Eastern Asia' started by WheyTooMuch, Jun 29, 2012.

1. This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors and sponsors. Thank you.
  1. WheyTooMuch

WheyTooMuch

Pre-Rehab Sci [AuD/DPT/OTD]

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Hello,

I am quite new here, lurked a couple of times the past few years, but since I am close to ending my BS, I want to open up my options. I am filipino, so that is why I am considering the country of the philippines.

I am an undergraduate in the US state of California, and I have about 1.5 years left of my undergraduate studies. I would like to go to the Philippines for Masters in Physical Therapy, or I am even considering Medical School there.

I did some research on my own, and it'd be A LOT easier on my parents and I to go to school in the Philippines because it is so much cheaper! I looked at some tuition, and I am paying almost 4x as much here at my state school!

Anyway, how would I go about this?! I would finish my BS in Kinesiology then apply for a Masters program there such as UST, UERM? (I've looked a bit into those two schools.)

I mainly want to stay in the Manila area because I have family in Quezon City and Manila, I'm going to have my family over seas inquire for me soon.

Thanks for any help!
  2. WheyTooMuch

WheyTooMuch

Pre-Rehab Sci [AuD/DPT/OTD]
    Bump. Strong view to reply ratio :(