Menu Icon Search
Close Search

About the ads

How do I go from B.S. in the U.S. to a Philippine University for MastersProgram?

Discussion in 'China and Eastern Asia' started by WheyTooMuch, 06.29.12.

1. WheyTooMuch

WheyTooMuch

Pre-Rehab Sci [General]

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Hello,

I am quite new here, lurked a couple of times the past few years, but since I am close to ending my BS, I want to open up my options. I am filipino, so that is why I am considering the country of the philippines.

I am an undergraduate in the US state of California, and I have about 1.5 years left of my undergraduate studies. I would like to go to the Philippines for Masters in Physical Therapy, or I am even considering Medical School there.

I did some research on my own, and it'd be A LOT easier on my parents and I to go to school in the Philippines because it is so much cheaper! I looked at some tuition, and I am paying almost 4x as much here at my state school!

Anyway, how would I go about this?! I would finish my BS in Kinesiology then apply for a Masters program there such as UST, UERM? (I've looked a bit into those two schools.)

I mainly want to stay in the Manila area because I have family in Quezon City and Manila, I'm going to have my family over seas inquire for me soon.

Thanks for any help!

2. WheyTooMuch

WheyTooMuch

Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
    Bump. Strong view to reply ratio :(

// Share //

Style: SDN Universal