how do i proceed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

abhs

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello to every body
i am an img from india
i today got my step 1 score and am preparing for step Ck rt now and thinking to give it early in near future may be in July and CS in September or October
Step 2 application is under process
giving this preliminary info and also that my score in step 1 is 212/88 i wanted to know what kind of programs should i look forward to as i have very little idea about how to choose residency
i am regularly visiting FREIDA but the amount of info on that site confuses me a little
also i have no hard and fast prejudiced choices about any particular subject
so plz. help me in the query here
abhs :)

Members don't see this ad.

Go to www.ecfmg.org
There's quite a bit of information on there, along with other external links, that will help you out with the procedure for getting into residencies. I am not at your level, yet, so I can't help you out with much personal knowledge or experience.

Good luck to you! Please update and let us know how things are working out. I'm sure that finding internships and residences after medical school are something that we all think about, and would like to get feedback on.

thank u i wanted to to know that on such a score which of the recidency program will be available for me