How do you find out which programs had to SOAP?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sea_Bass

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to find out which programs didn't fill their positions through the regular match and had to go through SOAP?

Members don't see this ad.

Thank you for your response but this does not have the info I'm looking for.

I'm guessing the 2016 in-depth data hasn't been published yet?

It is available for those that participated in the 2016 match. The document lists all filled positions for each program before and after SOAP, so I would argue it includes exactly the information you are looking for.

Reactions: 1 user
It is available for those that participated in the 2016 match. The document lists all filled positions for each program before and after SOAP, so I would argue it includes exactly the information you are looking for.

Ummm...ok what am I missing here? The link you sent me goes to another SDN thread. In that thread, there is discussion about open IM residency spots. It's a year old. There is also a link in that thread to a pdf from NRMP about which programs had open spots from 2011-2015. I don't care about 2011-2015. I am wondering which programs didn't fill in 2016.

I participated in the 2016 match and I would like to find out which programs didn't fill all their spots for 2016. How do I find that info?

Thanks.

Ummm...ok what am I missing here? The link you sent me goes to another SDN thread. In that thread, there is discussion about open IM residency spots. It's a year old. There is also a link in that thread to a pdf from NRMP about which programs had open spots from 2011-2015. I don't care about 2011-2015. I am wondering which programs didn't fill in 2016.

I participated in the 2016 match and I would like to find out which programs didn't fill all their spots for 2016. How do I find that info?

Thanks.

Log in into your nrmp account, there is a section that is called "my reports" or something like that. Open the pdf that has the detailed 2016 match information by program.

It does not provide post-SOAP information.

Log in into your nrmp account, there is a section that is called "my reports" or something like that. Open the pdf that has the detailed 2016 match information by program.

That answered my question. Thank you!