How does acceptance work?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley1234

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Let's say I interview at school X before December 1, but my heart is really set on school Y, and school Y does not give me an interview.
I am offered admission to school X on December 1 and I still have not heard from school Y (my dream school).
School X only gives me 2 weeks to decide if I want to accept or not. So if I accept school X's invitation, do I lose my chance at potentially interviewing and getting accepted at school Y?
Once you accept a school's offer, do you lose your chance for other schools who have not offered you an interview yet?
If school X offers me admission on December 1, do I need to reject their offer and forfeit the possibility of getting into dental school in order to have the possibility of getting an interview and gaining admission at school Y?
How do dental admission offers work exactly?

Members don't see this ad.

Let's say I interview at school X before December 1, but my heart is really set on school Y, and school Y does not give me an interview.
I am offered admission to school X on December 1 and I still have not heard from school Y (my dream school).
School X only gives me 2 weeks to decide if I want to accept or not. So if I accept school X's invitation, do I lose my chance at potentially interviewing and getting accepted at school Y?
Once you accept a school's offer, do you lose your chance for other schools who have not offered you an interview yet?
If school X offers me admission on December 1, do I need to reject their offer and forfeit the possibility of getting into dental school in order to have the possibility of getting an interview and gaining admission at school Y?
How do dental admission offers work exactly?

please post all the dat-qr questions in the dat forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.