How frequently does Mt. Sinai interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

YanCanCook

That my friend....
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't know if you guys have this info or not, but how often does Mt. Sinai interview. I just got an invite, but they have me scheduled for a lot later (mid-January). Are their spots already filled up 'till then. Now i'm getting a little scared about other schools i haven't heard back from.

Members don't see this ad.

Be happy! I've been waiting on Sinai for ages!

I am definitely happy, but I'm just wondering if other schools are already filling up their interview slots or is Sinai just odd like that.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats. I'll see you there in mid-January as well. But don't worry, you have an interview. Also, most schools interview until March if not later, so if they all follow a similar track to Sinai, you could be looking at interview invites for another couple months. But it's one school, and other schools will set a date that's 2 weeks from when they invite you. Don't stress. Enjoy the fact that you got an interview. And congrats.

I think they're all filled up; they scheduled me for December more than a month ago.

I wouldn't worry. Historically, Mt. Sinai seems to spread their acceptances throughout the application season. in other words, they don't fill up their class up early and then have people interviewing for a waitlist later on in the year. You're in good shape.

still waiting to hear from them and i've been complete since august :(

I don't know if you guys have this info or not, but how often does Mt. Sinai interview. I just got an invite, but they have me scheduled for a lot later (mid-January). Are their spots already filled up 'till then. Now i'm getting a little scared about other schools i haven't heard back from.

Hey, I just got an interview invite today and I was also scheduled for Mid January. I figure an interview is an interview eh? At least they didn't schedule you for a late March interview. Congrats!

that's strange, I just got an interview invite today and it told me to come on Oct. 24th!

that's strange, I just got an interview invite today and it told me to come on Oct. 24th!

WHAT? Do you have godly stats or connections? I called in recently and asked to reschedule and they were only able to do it ONE DAY earlier; reason being that the months of October, November and December were all booked up! Maybe you were meant to get that invite weeks ago...

WHAT? Do you have godly stats or connections? I called in recently and asked to reschedule and they were only able to do it ONE DAY earlier; reason being that the months of October, November and December were all booked up! Maybe you were meant to get that invite weeks ago...

i think ur stats is godly enough! ;)
mt. sinai really dished out those interview spots pretty darn fast..

nope, stats aren't godly, but they're not bad. My 2ndary was confirmed 9/10 and I got an interview invite in the mail 10/9.

more likely that someone canceled their october interview and they picked the next person on the list to fill it.