How good is Rxlaw for MPJE?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmacistFl12

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I will be taking Fl MPJE in a month and I am planning to use Rxlaw as main study material sort of like using Rxprep for NAPLEX. Is the material good enough or do guys know any better study guide? The Rxlaw material is about 300 pages long, so I will have to dedicate a couple of weeks to study the material and I don't want to waste my time unless it's worth it. Thanks & best of luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

I will be taking Fl MPJE in a month and I am planning to use Rxlaw as main study material sort of like using Rxprep for NAPLEX. Is the material good enough or do guys know any better study guide? The Rxlaw material is about 300 pages long, so I will have to dedicate a couple of weeks to study the material and I don't want to waste my time unless it's worth it. Thanks & best of luck to everyone!

I got a 94 on the Florida MPJE. I only used RxLaw for the 90 question quiz at the end.

Read the statutes. I read chapter 465, 64B-16.26-28 (focus on 26 and 27), and 893.
Do some research on emergency kits in nursing homes.
Read Reiss and Hall guide to federal pharmacy law.
Read the Walgreens review.
Read the Matthew Seamon review.

When you finish, read them all a second time. You'll be just fine.

Hey guys,

Friend of mine who took the exam told me not rely on Rxlaw study guide since it is a basic summary and they skip stuffs that will be on MPJE. My friend and couple other people told me actually read the actual law (full law). Unlike Naplex, where they test you basic minimal, MPJE test you on the whole law part even small details. The questions are hard and tricky compared to naplex. More people fail law than Naplex.

I just used it to take Texas law. Definitely would NOT recommend this product. Product stated a 90 question sample test but only provided 60 question sample test. Test questions are poorly worded and terrible sample test. Its not a study guide if it is more than 300 pages, it is easier to just read the law book. Just wasted my money, do not waste yours.