How is everyone handling their acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How will you let DS know

• Total voters

alec0884

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen

This thread is geared toward all of you who have been fortunate enough to receive multiple acceptances. I applaud you all. I am curious how all of you will be informing the schools you do not intend to attend of your decision

you can answer anonymously through the poll if you wish....actually it appears to be public

Members don't see this ad.

Formal withdrawl all the way to schools I absolutely know I wont be going to. Pointless to hold everything up if you know for sure you wont be going there. If its up in the air then I understand the delay. I still dont really know how this decision could take longer then 30 days though.

What is a "formal withdrawal?" I'm probably just going to email the schools I'm turning down. Would that qualify as "formal?"

What is a "formal withdrawal?" I'm probably just going to email the schools I'm turning down. Would that qualify as "formal?"

for some schools, i think email would be fine, but a few of the schools that i got into sent out a paper they'd like you to fill out if you decide not to attend.