How is my study schedule?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aglet01

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I registered for the July 25th MCAT. I have content review from May until late June which includes 2 verbal passages a day starting on day 1 and increasing each weak leading up to the beginning of July. Starting late June I will be finished with my content review and will begin the full lengths. During my content review, I plan to study a lecture a day, complete as many 1001 qs per lecture, then set a day aside to complete the EK in class exams for each subjects respective lectures. Any advice?

Members don't see this ad.

IMO, make sure everything is timed regardless, and keep a notebook of the mistakes you make, and as well the reasons why you are making the mistakes. For example, I have noted that I make tons of mistakes because I tend to overcomplicate things, I have started sticking to my gut answer and its showing its merit. I miss questions because I read them incorrectly, and/or don't read the answer choice properly. Tracking your mistakes will hopefully prevent you from doing them again.
R.