How is this for my interview suit?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got it! Thank you guys so much, all of you responders have been a huge help. Have to wake up in less than 6 hours lol!
I'M POSITIVE IT WILL GO WELL! :)
GOOD LUCK!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey all, so I'm not really sure how it went... I would save average at best. I didn't get stumped or say anything inappropriate in my opinion... but I just didn't feel like I blew it out of the water like I thought I would. :/ guess all I could do is wait now.

ALSO, something hilarious happened at the Q&A session and tour, I met 2 dudes who actually recognized me from this SDN post, just goes to show how big of an impact SDN has :) haha.

Hey all, so I'm not really sure how it went... I would save average at best. I didn't get stumped or say anything inappropriate in my opinion... but I just didn't feel like I blew it out of the water like I thought I would. :/ guess all I could do is wait now.

ALSO, something hilarious happened at the Q&A session and tour, I met 2 dudes who actually recognized me from this SDN post, just goes to show how big of an impact SDN has :) haha.

I've talked to friends who have gone through the process and I've heard of stories where guys thought they did awesome at an interview and got wait listed and other times when they thought they did bad and got accepted. It really is a weird process and I'm sure you did well. We are all our own hardest critics!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
So did you wear a pocket square?

I've talked to friends who have gone through the process and I've heard of stories where guys thought they did awesome at an interview and got wait listed and other times when they thought they did bad and got accepted. It really is a weird process and I'm sure you did well. We are all our own hardest critics!
Yes, I genuinely hope so! Dec. 1st is the next date I'm obsessively looking forward to :D

So did you wear a pocket square?
Hahaha, I actually wore one from home, but took it off in the drive there, not b/c it didn't look good (I thought it looked great :) but b/c I figured I don't need it to impress them, I hoped my speech would have done enough. But yeah, it was a very pleasant day.

I love NYU. *_*