Removed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

E_wen

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Removed

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I think they go into March-April of next year, since application deadlines for a lot of schools aren't until February or March and they take 2-3 weeks to get back to the applicants. However, keep in mind that the later you interview, the harder it will be to secure a spot at the school as most of their class is already full. I've heard Pacific has had a full class while still conducting interviews, so they put you on wait list even if they really like you.

Reactions: 1 user
Honestly I would just make the investment, do the interviews, and hold a spot at one of the schools till you hear back from Waterloo. That's what i'm doing too. Depending on the school, some will close applications as early as February I believe (don't know if that's just for OptomCas or interviews too though) and it's going to be harder to get a spot! I would rather invest a little bit more money to get a guarantee than risk wasting all the money i've already spent applying and another year's worth of time waiting on Waterloo!

I interviewed in early June and got in for the following August (because I re-took my OATs in May). Some of my classmates interviewed in August off of the waitlist.