How long after you were verified did you get a BU 2ndary e-mail?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amph119

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Pretty self-explanatory. Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

anyone anyone? :)

Which email are you looking for? BU does their secondary through a website, where you log in and submit everything online. Is that what you're looking for? I got that before I was verified, about a week after I submitted to AMCAS

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not sure. I have not gotten a single e-mail from BU and I was verified on July 1st.

Actually I just tried using the "forgot your password" function on their website and it says my e-mail is not in their records. They must not have processed my verified AMCAS yet.

I haven't gotten anything from BU either, and I was verified 6/16... >.>

Not verified yet and received 7/3.

This kind of proves a huge point I think......The real question is, has ANYONE who was verified EARLY such as in JUNE received an invite from BU?????? I truly think that they are having technical difficulties similar to GW a couple weeks ago. Has anyone been able to contact them and make sure?? I tried and they blew me off.

This kind of proves a huge point I think......The real question is, has ANYONE who was verified EARLY such as in JUNE received an invite from BU?????? I truly think that they are having technical difficulties similar to GW a couple weeks ago. Has anyone been able to contact them and make sure?? I tried and they blew me off.
nope nope...kind of defeats the reeason of applying early, ehh?

nope nope...kind of defeats the reeason of applying early, ehh?

Not like it matters, they require AMCAS stuff in order to complete the secondary (LoRs and MCAT has to be received from AMCAS in order to finalize submission). Just chill out--they arent even looking at them yet.

Not like it matters, they require AMCAS stuff in order to complete the secondary (LoRs and MCAT has to be received from AMCAS in order to finalize submission). Just chill out--they arent even looking at them yet.
and what if you have your MCAT and your Letters?

Sorry, I was verified 6/26 and received the secondary yesterday...

I think there's no rhyme or reason to who gets what when. Just wait it out. I realize it's intensely frustrating but I'm pretty sure we're all suuuuuper early anyway, so just start working on the essays and you'll be fine...

Sorry, I was verified 6/26 and received the secondary yesterday...

I think there's no rhyme or reason to who gets what when. Just wait it out. I realize it's intensely frustrating but I'm pretty sure we're all suuuuuper early anyway, so just start working on the essays and you'll be fine...

sadly tis true......but i wont lie...im still just a wee bit skeptical

submitted amcas 6/26, not yet verified, BU seconday 7/3

Dude, I was verified on the 13th of June and still haven't received my secondary. It is TOTALLY arbitrary.