How long does content review take? (Bio, Biochem, Psych)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

remedy23

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've finished making my notes for all the subjects (90% done).

I want to spend the next few weeks exclusively on content review for these 3 subjects: Biology, Biochemistry & Psychology.

I know it's different for everyone, but I was considering that maybe 3 weeks of dedicated content review should be fitting, and then doing as many practice passages as possible before starting FLs (my MCAT is on July 18).

What would you guys suggest? (just want suggestions)

I work from 8-4, so I can only use time after 4pm to study.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Don't spend all your time reviewing notes. Application with practice passages is important so you can see the different ways they can ask you questions. Being able to apply concepts to different situations is what they're going for.

Reactions: 1 users
Don't spend all your time reviewing notes. Application with practice passages is important so you can see the different ways they can ask you questions. Being able to apply concepts to different situations is what they're going for.

Thank you. I was only planning on going through them once really thoroughly, but hopefully can finish reviewing my notes by ~May 18. I realize passages are more important than notes, I just need to get a solid grasp on the content first.

I'm hoping to use EK101 30Min Inclass exams, TPR Science Workbook passages, and TBR Passages for practice - I hope that's not overkill :/

Reactions: 1 user
The difference between 85th percentile and 95th percentile is knowing those details. I'm not saying do every passage but knowing your weaknesses and addressing them is important. Go through it once, take your practice test and write down what you don't know. Go over the topic and review the test again. Ask yourself if you would be able to get it right the next time, if not why not? Find your weaknesses and address them. It'll help you a lot in the long run.

Reactions: 1 user