How long does it take for destroyer ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ziggy1104

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How many times do you guys think I could get through DAT destroyer, math destroyer, and ochem odyssey in a 3 week period?

I will be able to focus on nothing but that for the full 3 weeks, at least 5 days a week, for a full 8 hrs a day.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I would try to attempt 50 questions per day for OC, GC, and Bio. This includes reviewing the answers and taking notes. You could also do 1-2 tests a day with Math Destroyer. I probably completed tests 1-7 in Math Destroyer at least 4-5 times. Make sure you utilize other resources like Qvault, Bootcamp, and even the practice questions from Cliffs.

Reactions: 1 user
OK, so 50 questions from each section....150 total from sciences per day? Sounds good, that's what I was thinking, but just wanted to make sure that others who have done it before actually think that is a do-able amount. Want to make sure I allot enough time for all this.

I should add that by this time, I will have already finished all my review so Chad's, Cliff's, etc. However, I spent a butt load of money on study materials, I bought pretty much everything there is and was planning on buying Bootcamp closer to the D-Day so I wouldn't run out of my subscription. BIG mistake. I can't buy it now bc i'm broke and my husband will kill me if I spend any more money on this test and app!! So, I am hoping the free practice tests from Bootcamp along with all my other materials will suffice...any thoughts anyone???

I did it, that's why I recommended that method. I used the free tests from Bootcamp because I was running out of time before my exam. If I had a few more weeks I would have purchased the full version.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
The destroyer is what you make it. My friend killed it in 2 months, but my other friend uses 4 months. It's really up to you

I did it, that's why I recommended that method. I used the free tests from Bootcamp because I was running out of time before my exam. If I had a few more weeks I would have purchased the full version.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ok thanks! I actually might break down just but bootcamp bc of all the praise it's getting...already busted the bank might as well. Wish I wouldn't have bought the damn royal flush edition of crack dat and just bought bootcamp from get go....