how long does it take to get the TBR full lengths?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vanillabear55

just keep swimming
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think I'm going to order the TBR full lengths- how long does it take to get access to them since it seems like you have to mail in an order form and receive an ID/password via email?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

From my experience, I mailed in the form and was worried that I wouldn't get the FLs. This is because I sent it in 6 weeks prior and was wondering why the hell I didn't get an email yet? So I called them up to ask what was going on and they casually told me that they would email me once the 45 days before my test came up.

The CBTs info will probably be emailed to you 45 days before your exam, or whichever date you specified you wanted them!

From my experience, I mailed in the form and was worried that I wouldn't get the FLs. This is because I sent it in 6 weeks prior and was wondering why the hell I didn't get an email yet? So I called them up to ask what was going on and they casually told me that they would email me once the 45 days before my test came up.

The CBTs info will probably be emailed to you 45 days before your exam, or whichever date you specified you wanted them!

I haven't ordered anything yet- I was aiming for either the July 24th or August 7th MCAT (was supposed to sit for the July 12th but was sick)- I just don't want to throw $150 down the drain and not get them in time....I was also just planing on ordering the tests, not the books.

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't ordered anything yet- I was aiming for either the July 24th or August 7th MCAT (was supposed to sit for the July 12th but was sick)- I just don't want to throw $150 down the drain and not get them in time....I was also just planing on ordering the tests, not the books.
I ordered just the tests as well; however, you can't risk it with such a loosely organized company like TBR. I think you should have spent more time planning this out because it will most likely be a waste for you to try and order these products less than a month before the actual exam!

I ordered just the tests as well; however, you can't risk it with such a loosely organized company like TBR. I think you should have spent more time planning this out because it will most likely be a waste for you to try and order these products less than a month before the actual exam!

I had access to a TPR course (used it for most of my studying the last 3-4 months), but that just ended and I finished all my AAMCs. Was just looking for something to practice with. I had to move my test date due to being sick- you're right- it wasn't planned :( just trying to figure out what is best with the remaining (additional) time.

What was the phone number you called- I keep getting routed to machines that say the answering machine is full...

What was the phone number you called- I keep getting routed to machines that say the answering machine is full...
I just called the one on the site. Like I said, TBR is EXTREMELY slack. They definitely need to improve their customer service. So, my best advice is to keep trying to call! :/ If you need any FLs and I was in your position, I would get some GS ones. It is instant access I believe? They may not resemble the MCAT too well, but it is material that will probably improve your score. Better than nothing.

As for you having only so much time left AND DONE YOUR AAMC TESTS, you should probably at least re-take one AAMC a few days before the exam. You need to stay fresh with the format. Probably would have been best to save last few AAMCs for weeks before exam, yet you need to improvise right now! Good luck!