How long does it usually take for Western to send out interview invites?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

happypaws

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I actually have three questions:
  1. How long does it usually take for Western to send out interview invites?
  2. Does Western let you know if you aren't invited for an interview?
  3. Does Western usually call, instead of email, students living in Southern California for interviews?
Three schools have already sent me interview invitations within one business day from when they received my application; however, it has been more than a week and I still haven't heard from Western. Western is one of my top two choices and I would love to interview there so I am concerned. Thank you for your help in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

1) Mine took about a month or so, from what I know the faculty meet only at certain times to go over the applications together. It's not just one person looking at the applications. Hence it taking a bit longer cause you have to wait for people to get together to look at it.
2) Don't know
3) They usually call, but I got a letter which told me to call to set up an interview.

Before hearing back from Western, I had received interview invites from all other schools and had interviewed and been accepted at one school. They called me to tell me that they wanted to set up an interview, needless to say I didn't accept because I had already been accepted by my top choice.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, they called me to invite me for an interview on 3/14 and I asked if they could send me an email with available dates. Haven't received one from them yet. :\

Yeah, they called me to invite me for an interview on 3/14 and I asked if they could send me an email with available dates. Haven't received one from them yet. :\
When was your application verified by AACPMAS?