How long does this take?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rdy Set Go

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long does it take after you release your MCAT scores to AACOMAS, does it take for the medical schools to receive the score?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

How long does it take after you release your MCAT scores to AACOMAS, does it take for the medical schools to receive the score?

Thanks!

They told me up to 2 weeks - can anyone verify this? I put the scores into AACOMAS manually though too so I don't know exactly when they got uploaded. I don't understand why it's not instant.

I was told two weeks as well but one of the schools confirmed that they received mine in less than a week....I agree, it should be instant.

Members don't see this ad :)
They told me up to 2 weeks - can anyone verify this? I put the scores into AACOMAS manually though too so I don't know exactly when they got uploaded. I don't understand why it's not instant.

Besides putting it up manually, you have to still release the score from AAMC.

Thanks!

From the time I released my MCAT to AACOMAS to the time that schools started confirming they got it was about 6 days