how long it takes to receive NBDE Part 2 result/scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mminime

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
how long it takes to receive NBDE Part 2 result/scores?

Members don't see this ad.

i took my exam at the end of May, and I am still waiting for my result. However, some people took their exam at early June and got theirs. I am wondering what is happening?

Last year, I took mine in the beginning of August and I waited for the result for almost a month. However, part I, I took at the very end of May and got the result in less than 2 weeks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Would the system allow me to schedule part 2 if I haven't passed part 1? I'm asking cuz I'm waiting for my results to get In the mail about 2 weeks but nothing! I tried to sign up for part 2 and IT DID let me start the process... Would that mean I passed part 1? Any thoughts are well appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Would the system allow me to schedule part 2 if I haven't passed part 1? I'm asking cuz I'm waiting for my results to get In the mail about 2 weeks but nothing! I tried to sign up for part 2 and IT DID let me start the process... Would that mean I passed part 1? Any thoughts are well appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I recently took NBDE Part I and when I tried to register for part 2 it let me. I am still waiting on the result. Gabooncito Have you received your result?

I recently took NBDE Part I and when I tried to register for part 2 it let me. I am still waiting on the result. Gabooncito Have you received your result?
I guess that means you pass part 1. I had the same condition with you before I receive my part 1 score- just 2 days later I received the mail with "pass".