How long to get acceptance from WesternU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DVMDS

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been searching for hours over multiple threads and have only found one answer, so bear with me if this is somewhere else, I apologize.

Okay, so I have already submitted my recommendation letters, transcript, had my interview, AND my MCAT was received on Wednesday, Oct. 28th. What did it take for other people to get their letters/emails from Western after everything was in and accepted. Tomorrow marks 5 business days, but I would like to see the range of multiple people.

Thank you for any and all responses!

Members don't see this ad.

When did you interview? And do you mine sharing your stats?

I received my acceptance about 4 days after the interview. 5 days is still a bit early, it can take up to 2 weeks..especially now that schools are busy interviewing more applicants. I know it's hard to do, but relax and hopefully you'll get good news soon!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I got mine from Western the week after the interview.

When did you interview? And do you mine sharing your stats?
I interviewed on September 21st, but at that point I hadn't taken my mcat yet so I had to wait for those to be accepted. They were received on October 28th and now I am just waiting to hear back.

3.56 science gpa, 3.46 overall gpa, and 506 mcat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed on 11/9 and got in 11/11. My DPM LOR is still on its way (doctor was on vacation for a few weeks). I was shocked by the speed at which I heard back

I interviewed on September 21st, but at that point I hadn't taken my mcat yet so I had to wait for those to be accepted. They were received on October 28th and now I am just waiting to hear back.

3.56 science gpa, 3.46 overall gpa, and 506 mcat.
Your numbers are really solid. Hopefully should be soon

Just a follow up, was accepted to Western and Midwestern. Western in the Fall!
Thanks for the replies everyone :)

Reactions: 4 users