How long to receive NAPLEX/MPJE results in your state?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmaz88

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Here in AZ we must be lucky... we get our NAPLEX results from the board within 3 days, and our law results in just 1 day. ...was talking to a friend in Illinois though, and she has to wait 4-5 weeks, since the results go through some 3rd party 'Continental Testing Services'. Yikes!

So, what are the other wait times in the different states out there?

Members don't see this ad.

The CA BOP releases scores pretty fast unless you are caught in the "QA review". It takes like a week or 2 for them to release the scores.

I am still waiting for my Naplex score to be released from CA BOP since 10/30/08.....I saw other people got their scores much quicker than me...Is there anyone in the same situation? Please share....:)

I got my NAPLEX results today. I took the test on Nov 3rd.
The letter was typed Nov15, mailed on Nov19 and I got it Nov21.
I'm taking the CPJE next and I hope to get licensed before Xmas!!

Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

I took the Florida MPJE on Sat. 4/18; was licensed in Florida on 4/21/09; haven't received the score though. I used RxLaw.org and RxExam review
guide from Krishna Publications for review. I found both very helpful
(been out of Pharmacy School for 31 years)! :D

Hi, does anyone know how long it takes to get the NAPLEX and/or MPJE results in the state of Illinois?

Thanks!

In Illinois it took 10 days for my husband to get his NAPLEX results and it took exactly a week for my NAPLEX results. Make sure you are checking the continentaltesting.net website for your scores in Illinois.

In Illinois it took 10 days for my husband to get his NAPLEX results and it took exactly a week for my NAPLEX results. Make sure you are checking the continentaltesting.net website for your scores in Illinois.

I did that today and I got it in 4 business days. Took the exam this past Thursday and got it today (passed!)

I am transferring to NY. I took the mpje around 5/26 and
had a letter in the mail around 6/8 saying I passed.

As of 5pm today 7/9 my license number still isn't posted
on the ny website. The letter they sent with my mpje passing
letter said 3 weeks. I finally called them on 7/6 to ask what
was happening and they said my application looks complete but they're
not done processing it and to call back 7/10 if nothing is
posted by tonight. They sure take forever. I think I started
the whole process back around 3/15.

Good luck to all those taking tests and waiting for results.

I took the MPJE (Florida) on Thursday and found out Tuesday that I was licensed. Go to the board of health website and look for the intern license to say null and void. I called the board and they gave me my number over the phone.

I am getting very anxious waiting for the result of Fl MPJE. I found this post helpful, since some of test takers from Florida replied that it took long to get thier results.

I took the test on 24th Nov, and as for today, I haven't gotten any result yet via snail mail. In addition, I keep checking the website and it said my intern activity is still active and clear.

My worry is that I waited too long to take the MPJE and my ATT has been expired recently. In case I failed the MPJE, I guess I have to renew my ATT. This gives me an extra frustration while waiting.

For those who took the FL MPJE recently, Please share your experience with me.
Thank you.

I took the NAPLEX and MPJE on different Wednesdays, and learned that I passed the exams on the Friday morning of the same week. The WI Board of pharmacy is very, very fast.

Members don't see this ad :)
I took the NAPLEX and MPJE on different Wednesdays, and learned that I passed the exams on the Friday morning of the same week. The WI Board of pharmacy is very, very fast.

Here in Texas for Naplex the waiting time is 3 weeks, MPJE not sure I still have to sit for it

Took MPJE on June 17th, grade was shown on state licence exam results website on June 24th. Took Naplex on June 28th and grade was shown exactly 2 weeks later. As of July 28th, they had not cancelled my intern license, had not updated new license online, and had not sent me a letter in the mail. I kept calling but I was always transferred to a voicemail box and my voicemails were never answered. Since I couldn't get answers over the phone, on July 28th I went to Tallahassee and got my letter and had them update my online license so I can finally practice.

I waited for a month after taking my naplex, If I didnt go to the state board who knows how long it would have taken.

Took mpje on june 16th, grade was posted on state board’s exam results website on june 24th. Took naplex on june 28th, grade was posted on the same website exactly 2 weeks later. My license online did not get cancelled, new license did not get posted online and a new license was not mailed to me. I kept calling and would always get transferred to voicemail box where my voicemails were never answered. Finally on July 29th I drove to Tallahassee and picked up the letter with my new license number and they told me they will update this information online.

That is pretty slow - Did you get snail mail results at all? If so, how long did it take to get them?

The amount of time must be highly variable. One gent had his results listed 48 hrs later.

What was the process involved to get your license printed up in person at the florida board of pharmacy. I find myself in a similar situation to you and want to handle it but I dont want to drive for 4 hours one way unnecessarily. I have tried to call them to get a confirmation to come to the board and pick it up but no response or returned calls??

What was the process involved to get your license printed up in person at the florida board of pharmacy. I find myself in a similar situation to you and want to handle it but I dont want to drive for 4 hours one way unnecessarily. I have tried to call them to get a confirmation to come to the board and pick it up but no response or returned calls??

I am going on day 8 since taking the MPJE (Thursday the 5th). No word as of yet.

When did you take the MPJE? Have you taken the Naplex?

I took the mpje on the 2nd. I took the Naplex a week before that. My Intern license changed today to "Null and void"
I am hoping that the pharmacist license will show today.

Last edited:
I am going on day 8 since taking the MPJE (Thursday the 5th). No word as of yet...

I took my MPJE on July 30th and got my results on Monday August 9th (I passed! thank God :))

Also, yesterday my intern license was listed as null and void, and today my pharmacist license was posted with an effective date of 8/11/10 (same day my intern license was voided.)

Hope that gives you a better idea of the average response time in Florida. :thumbup:

Took the NAPLex this past Friday at 8:00 am and my results are not available. In fact my status is still listed as ATT generated.