How many credits needed to apply to dental school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctorman45342

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
After this semester I will have 75 (maybe 78) credits done. I can take a Class before the application cycle to increase it to 80 or 81. Is this enough to start apply to dental school?

Members don't see this ad.

I really appreciate your enthusiasm and your insult to my intellegence but none of these forums that you posted here are answering my question (maybe you should do your homework in reading my post a little more carefully next time buddy ;) .)

Anyways, I specifically asked HOW MANY TOTAL UNDERGRADUATE CREDIT HOURS are required to apply (if there is an specific amount ie. 80,90.) Not specific courses, total amount of hours.

I really appreciate your enthusiasm and your insult to my intellegence but none of these forums that you posted here are answering my question (maybe you should do your homework in reading my post a little more carefully next time buddy ;) .)

Anyways, I specifically asked HOW MANY TOTAL UNDERGRADUATE CREDIT HOURS are required to apply (if there is an specific amount ie. 80,90.) Not specific courses, total amount of hours.

Hey, Doc Toothache is a legend around here so don't bad mouth him or anyone on this forum. It's totally not cool. He was just stating the obvious. Don't ask questions there are already answers to, without doing a little research yourself.

You can apply whenever you want to apply. It doesn't matter if you have 5 hours of college completed or 120 hours of college completed. But if you don't plan to graduate with all of your pre-reqs done before that year of matriculation then you're throwing away your money. I'd say that 90%+ of schools won't accept you without a degree. But if your degree is underwater basket-weaving then you still need to complete all your pre-reqs before matriculation.

Reactions: 1 user