How many schools are you waiting on for March?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How many schools are you anticipating will respond to you in the next month?

Votes: 16 27.1%

Votes: 14 23.7%

Votes: 13 22.0%

Votes: 7 11.9%

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • 6 or more

Votes: 8 13.6%

• Total voters

dokein

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The Ides of March are coming! How many schools are you hoping to hear back from soon (interviewed but not accepted / rejected / waitlisted)?

Members don't see this ad.

1 big decision should come at the end of March. 2 others even later in April. :p

Members don't see this ad :)
7. FML.

(7 that I haven't heard an absolute peep from, including non-rolling schools...if you want to include the "hold" schools that are supposed to tell me in March, it's like 8 or 9.)

7. FML.

(7 that I haven't heard an absolute peep from, including non-rolling schools...if you want to include the "hold" schools that are supposed to tell me in March, it's like 8 or 9.)

I am halfway to taking some anti-anxiety medication myself, I can't imagine what it'd be like for you.

3 schools post-interview... It's been a looooooong wait =(

1 school post-interview, which happens to be my top choice. The other two schools I actually interviewed at let me know back in October. This wait is killer.

I am halfway to taking some anti-anxiety medication myself, I can't imagine what it'd be like for you.

Well, I was all but assured that I'd get in somewhere due to the volume of interview invites, but...I did have the whole breakdown/insecurity moment when all my friends had gotten multiple acceptances and I had none (with tons of waitlists/holds) for months.

But I have 1 and in the end, you can only attend one, so I'm content! Just hoping for something for suited for my learning style and better location. :)